Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nina Myers
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Truth always truth..

You're wise! What are you secretly really ashamed of?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2015 11:00 AM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
You're wise! What are you secretly really ashamed of?

Uhmm, this is hard! Maybe that I am very impulsive at times and can do bad/wrong, just because it feels good/right for the moment. I feel like a kid thinking it's funny and rowdy at the same time I am aware that I'll regret it later. It's a weird behaviour I am ashamed of a bit.

Charlie - truth or dare?

Old Post 02-08-2015 04:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Uhmm, this is hard! Maybe that I am very impulsive at times and can do bad/wrong, just because it feels good/right for the moment. I feel like a kid thinking it's funny and rowdy at the same time I am aware that I'll regret it later. It's a weird behaviour I am ashamed of a bit.

Charlie - truth or dare?

oh oh.. dare me!

Old Post 02-11-2015 03:12 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
oh oh.. dare me!

I want you to sing a Pink song at Machu Piccu (make a video). I guess u will get there while in Peru???

Old Post 02-12-2015 06:48 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
I want you to sing a Pink song at Machu Piccu (make a video). I guess u will get there while in Peru???
hahah ooh I really wanna do this, but our trip to Machu Piccu is planned for May..

Old Post 02-12-2015 06:57 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
hahah ooh I really wanna do this, but our trip to Machu Piccu is planned for May..

Haha oh wel then do it then?? 😝pick someone new now?

Old Post 02-12-2015 07:36 PM
charl!e

quote:
Haha oh wel then do it then?? 😝pick someone new now?
ok sure! i will!

aahm
Sasha. truth or dare?

Old Post 02-12-2015 07:45 PM
Buffy

quote:

How long do you stay there?!?

Old Post 02-12-2015 08:18 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
How long do you stay there?!?
4 months!And time is going way too fast here!:-(

Old Post 02-13-2015 05:15 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
ok sure! i will!

aahm
Sasha. truth or dare?

so it's come full circle.

truth

Old Post 02-13-2015 07:00 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
so it's come full circle.

truth

Meh.. what would you do if you were invisible for 1 day?

Old Post 02-13-2015 02:25 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Meh.. what would you do if you were invisible for 1 day?

First, I'd go find my ex and push her into a large pile of snow slush. When she gets back up I'll push her into it again. Maybe even a third time depending on how satisfied I felt. Then I'd go rob a bank. After that I'd sneak into my university's office and change my transcript to read 4.0.

Tommy, truth or dare?

Old Post 02-13-2015 04:20 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
First, I'd go find my ex and push her into a large pile of snow slush. When she gets back up I'll push her into it again. Maybe even a third time depending on how satisfied I felt.
I don't know why but I found this extremely funny.

Old Post 02-13-2015 07:22 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
First, I'd go find my ex and push her into a large pile of snow slush. When she gets back up I'll push her into it again. Maybe even a third time depending on how satisfied I felt. Then I'd go rob a bank. After that I'd sneak into my university's office and change my transcript to read 4.0.

Tommy, truth or dare?

Dare

Old Post 02-15-2015 07:22 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Dare

I dare you to take your cat on a walk while dressed in your Sunday's finest.

Old Post 02-15-2015 05:55 PM