Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Let's be honest, millions of moms do and millions of kids are okay. Willow being separated from P!nk will not harm her in any way. Look at how many parents are off in another country fighting a war.

There is nothing wrong with being away from your child. I suppose she could always home school Willow, but she's too young. The early years of school of mostly for socialization and compromise skills and the like.

Whatever P!nk and Carey do, I'm sure it'll be way above what the normal parent could do. They have the financial means to do as they please.

I just don't see all this sentiment being reality. Like the crew said in the BTS video "She doesn't just stop to be a mother" or however the quote went. You don't just drop your life because you had a child. That instills the belief that it's okay to quit and shows Willow that she's going to get her way. Something I don't see happening.

I think a lot of the families that you seen separated for long periods of time are not necessarily by choice, but my necessity. Meaning that occupation is what the parent must do to aupport the family.
P!nk doesnt need to tour to the extent she does. She does it for the fans, but you gotta believe, Willow is priority number one - no contest.
Hopefully there is a balance and she can do both, but I dont see p!nk being away from her family for long long periods of time. Why would she willingly make that decision?
P!nk will always be a performer and an entertainer. She will always love us. But nothing can match that love for her family. :]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 05:10 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I think a lot of the families that you seen separated for long periods of time are not necessarily by choice, but my necessity. Meaning that occupation is what the parent must do to aupport the family.
P!nk doesnt need to tour to the extent she does. She does it for the fans, but you gotta believe, Willow is priority number one - no contest.
Hopefully there is a balance and she can do both, but I dont see p!nk being away from her family for long long periods of time. Why would she willingly make that decision?
P!nk will always be a performer and an entertainer. She will always love us. But nothing can match that love for her family. :]

Mark said it himself "I don't get paid to tour with P!nk, I get paid to be away from my family". I just don't think that in the future, Willow will always be on tour. Willow was away from Carey for a good portion of the tour and she seemed in good spirits when asked about it.

I'm not saying she will of she won't. I'm just saying that I don't think either way is going to be extreme

Old Post 11-15-2013 07:42 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

does anyone know what region code the DVD is from Sanity.au? Will it play in the US?

Old Post 11-15-2013 08:21 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

I read it should be region 4.

US is region 1. But you can always get a region code killer

Old Post 11-16-2013 03:10 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Does anyone know why the second part won't play in vimeo?

Old Post 11-17-2013 12:16 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

im hoping a download link magically ends up in my inbox. I CANT WAIT UNTIL DEC 3RD!

Old Post 11-17-2013 12:38 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
im hoping a download link magically ends up in my inbox. I CANT WAIT UNTIL DEC 3RD!

I am dying inside. I need to see this!!!

Old Post 11-17-2013 01:33 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by CLD

*cough cough* same!

Old Post 11-17-2013 01:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD

Old Post 11-17-2013 01:51 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Same.

Old Post 11-17-2013 02:17 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Let's have a petition lol.

Old Post 11-17-2013 02:22 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

me too lol

Old Post 11-17-2013 06:28 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD

This. Please and thank you.

Old Post 11-17-2013 06:59 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by CLD

Old Post 11-17-2013 09:24 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD

Old Post 11-18-2013 09:54 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote