Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by andy-maf!a
Oooh - this I haven't seen!

Am I the only one that hopes that this concert is complete and uninterrupted with backstage/behind-the-scenes snippets. I've seen a couple of tour DVDs (Gaga and someone I can't remember), and the show is mixed up with behind-the-scenes bits. As much as they're great to see, I'd prefer them to be left to the "The Truth About Tour" extra.

I really hope they won't show the under-the-stage bits before songs like Try or Raise Your Glass. It takes the excitement and the element of surprise away.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2013 10:16 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I really hope they won't show the under-the-stage bits before songs like Try or Raise Your Glass. It takes the excitement and the element of surprise away.

theyve shown the ryg bit so many times... i wouldnt be surprised. but i know what you mean. its behindthescenes stuff. thats what i hated during funhouse on the funhouse tour dvd when they show pink behind the letters :/

and yeah, tour should be tour. we already have the cupid host guy talk during the concert. lets not have stuff that should be on the bhs feature in the actual show, messing up the flow.

Old Post 11-13-2013 12:27 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

I have the DVD in my hot little hands!!!

Old Post 11-14-2013 03:29 AM
P!NKBITS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKBITS Click here to Send P!NKBITS a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKBITS Add P!NKBITS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Let us know about the behind the scenes stuff if you can.

Old Post 11-14-2013 04:20 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Let us know about the behind the scenes stuff if you can.
won't be watching til after work so a few hours

Old Post 11-14-2013 04:45 AM
P!NKBITS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKBITS Click here to Send P!NKBITS a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKBITS Add P!NKBITS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Ok thanks!

Old Post 11-14-2013 05:09 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKBITS

rip it please

Old Post 11-14-2013 06:56 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I would LOVE to get a ripped file as well.

(I've pre ordered it, twice - it's ok.. )

Old Post 11-14-2013 10:19 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Most important, how's the color/picture quality of it?

Old Post 11-14-2013 10:26 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Please please upload it for us. Mine is arriving on the 25th.

Or at least rip the Slut Like You remix and the behind the scenes please please please.

Old Post 11-14-2013 11:34 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Please rip it. We are going to buy it but we all want to watch it now

Old Post 11-14-2013 11:37 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

I don't know how to rip!

Behind the scenes on awesome, heaps of stuff with willow. And she goes through all the presents and actually has the bag with the pink bow I gave her and takes the frog onesies out I gave to her and willow!

Slut is just of he band and dancers doing it as a joke all county style. It's funny

Old Post 11-14-2013 12:18 PM
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

you can try VLC to rip the dvd, its simple and free

Tutorial

Download VLC

Old Post 11-14-2013 12:31 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I don't know how to rip!

Behind the scenes on awesome, heaps of stuff with willow. And she goes through all the presents and actually has the bag with the pink bow I gave her and takes the frog onesies out I gave to her and willow!

Slut is just of he band and dancers doing it as a joke all county style. It's funny

That is awesome <3

Old Post 11-14-2013 12:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
you can try VLC to rip the dvd, its simple and free

Tutorial

Download VLC

I have a Mac air no DVD drive. I can record slut on my phone and put it on you tube

Old Post 11-14-2013 12:48 PM