Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Buffy is a must watch! It's so much fun, and SMG!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2016 07:21 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by boink

truer words...

as a fan of TV and genre TV it is kinda mandatory to watch buffy since it was groundbreaking television.

the mix of comedy and drama was on point and the storytelling was incredible, not to mention the acting and direction! and OMG christhophe beck's score was out of this world!

i always say to people who try to start watch buffy to watch at least the first two seasons through. if they still aren't hooked by the end of season 2 then it is just not their kind of show. they will miss out on some of the finest television ever created but them's the breaks.

Old Post 10-08-2016 12:05 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
truer words...

as a fan of TV and genre TV it is kinda mandatory to watch buffy since it was groundbreaking television.

the mix of comedy and drama was on point and the storytelling was incredible, not to mention the acting and direction! and OMG christhophe beck's score was out of this world!

i always say to people who try to start watch buffy to watch at least the first two seasons through. if they still aren't hooked by the end of season 2 then it is just not their kind of show. they will miss out on some of the finest television ever created but them's the breaks.

Truer words? How's that possible? Typo ...

you watch The Fall? I hope they don't f'ck it up.

Old Post 10-08-2016 08:58 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Truer words? How's that possible? Typo ...

you watch The Fall? I hope they don't f'ck it up.

nope, no typo. just clipped the phrase "truer words (have never been spoken)"

and of course i watch it! promising start, let's see where it will go.

Old Post 10-08-2016 09:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
nope, no typo. just clipped the phrase "truer words (have never been spoken)"

and of course i watch it! promising start, let's see where it will go.

Well, there're two things I didn't like in the first two episodes. Why is there so few police around Spector in the hospital? Just Hagstrom ♥ waiting outside the ICU?
And then the incidents with Katie Benedetto, first Hagstrom reports her being there -> nothing is done about it? W*T*F? Then her attack?
Well, we'll see where that leads to.

Old Post 10-09-2016 09:48 AM
Buffy

quote:

I should do another Buffy/Angel marathon again ...

Old Post 10-10-2016 07:07 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

channel zero seems like a GREAT horror show! first episode was already very promising and creepy!

Old Post 10-12-2016 09:08 AM
N@tasha

I can't find Buffy anywhere to download at least the first episode.

Atm i'm watching Continuum, and loving every bit of it.

Old Post 10-12-2016 10:49 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I can't find Buffy anywhere to download at least the first episode.

there are sites where you can stream it. but if you really only want to download the show, i am sure warez-bb.org has it in their forums.

Old Post 10-13-2016 04:50 PM
boink

quote:
channel zero seems like a GREAT horror show! first episode was already very promising and creepy!

Hm, didn't impress me much. Well, we'll see where it goes ...

Old Post 10-18-2016 08:40 PM
grenno

quote:
Hm, didn't impress me much. Well, we'll see where it goes ...

the opening with the interview already drew me in. it was so weird and had the right touch of creep and suspense.

Old Post 10-18-2016 10:13 PM
grenno

2nd ep was great too! the acting is fantastic! mike and his mom, those scenes... very good!

Old Post 10-19-2016 06:06 PM
boink

quote:
2nd ep was great too! the acting is fantastic! mike and his mom, those scenes... very good!

Still can't see what you see in it, but fortunately it's just six episodes.

Old Post 10-20-2016 08:33 PM
grenno

quote:
Still can't see what you see in it, but fortunately it's just six episodes.

haha i guess it's just not your kind of show. i like the slow creepiness of it and the weirdness. reminds me of 60s and 70s horror.

Old Post 10-20-2016 11:06 PM
grenno

wow the reveal on the exorcist... really sursprising. let's see how they will go from here for the rest of the season. i am really enjoying this show more than i thought i would!

Old Post 10-23-2016 07:14 PM