Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Loved the 4th season. Can't believe the 5th will be the last, but it's better that way. Delphine lives

That reunion was..........

SPOILER!!! Although I was sure she was alive.

It's been only the last 3 days when I've finally had some time to watch the new season, I'm at ep 3 and God...I love this show. I kept laughing so loud at the Hendrix's.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2016 06:10 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
SPOILER!!! Although I was sure she was alive.

It's been only the last 3 days when I've finally had some time to watch the new season, I'm at ep 3 and God...I love this show. I kept laughing so loud at the Hendrix's.

The actress that plays Delphine had a busy schedule last year, so i wasn't sure that she's alive the whole time since i think they've been waiting for her to come back from Budapest and shoot... they were playing us the whole season, but i hope they worked around her schedule this time and she is gonna take a bigger part in the last season!

Oh my, it only gets better and better until the end of the season. Lots of Krystal, which became one of my fav!!

Old Post 06-22-2016 10:30 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

okay, wynonna earp was actually tons of fun! not the greatest show, but i love how it shows that the creator is a huge buffy fan and it's nice to see how many buffy influences were put into the show. i think the creator even said in an interview that she shopped the show around as a "buffy in western".

wynonna earp was fun, it had heart and charm, it had the right amount of camp, suspense, the characters are cool and the actors all do such a great job that i felt really invested in where they would go. you can tell that they had a lot of fun doing the show.

melanie scrofano and dominique provost-chalkley <3

i really hope this gets renewed for a second season because it's depressing how not many shows have actual charm these days anymore.

and anna: i think you might enjoy it, too *cough*girl-on-girl action*cough*

Old Post 06-29-2016 10:44 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
The actress that plays Delphine had a busy schedule last year, so i wasn't sure that she's alive the whole time since i think they've been waiting for her to come back from Budapest and shoot... they were playing us the whole season, but i hope they worked around her schedule this time and she is gonna take a bigger part in the last season!

Oh my, it only gets better and better until the end of the season. Lots of Krystal, which became one of my fav!!

Krystal has so much potential, too bad the next season is the last.

Tatjana is mindblowing tho. I mean, Rachel is one of the best villains in TV, I hate her so much and I don't get how much I can hate her and love the other characters while they're played by the same damn actress. She's crazy talented.

Old Post 06-30-2016 04:08 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Krystal has so much potential, too bad the next season is the last.

Tatjana is mindblowing tho. I mean, Rachel is one of the best villains in TV, I hate her so much and I don't get how much I can hate her and love the other characters while they're played by the same damn actress. She's crazy talented.

She really is. The shift between Helena and Krystal, and Cosima and Alison, let alone her badarse b&tch Rachel, is mindblowing and she should finally get recognized for it!

Old Post 07-01-2016 03:04 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

The end of the latest episode of Wentworth Prison had my heart racing. I hate that i have to wait until next week to see what happens!

You guys, if you havent seen Wentworth Prison before, you should! Best show ive ever seen.

Old Post 07-02-2016 10:45 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Ash will be back soon!

Old Post 07-07-2016 11:14 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Ash will be back soon!

gotta be honest: it started out nicely but then horrendously dipped somewhere in the middle and never reached a peak.

even with only like 20-30min long episodes i sometimes felt like it was pitter-pattering too much and still felt too long.

still, it was a nice and entertaining show and i will watch season 2. just hoping it will get better. also, i hope they will cut the CGI. the practical effects are waaay better!

Old Post 07-10-2016 12:24 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
gotta be honest: it started out nicely but then horrendously dipped somewhere in the middle and never reached a peak.

even with only like 20-30min long episodes i sometimes felt like it was pitter-pattering too much and still felt too long.

still, it was a nice and entertaining show and i will watch season 2. just hoping it will get better. also, i hope they will cut the CGI. the practical effects are waaay better!

Agreed, still it was a lot of fun, so hopefully season 2 will be as well.

Old Post 07-10-2016 12:33 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

stranger things was great!

Old Post 07-18-2016 11:02 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
The end of the latest episode of Wentworth Prison had my heart racing. I hate that i have to wait until next week to see what happens!

You guys, if you havent seen Wentworth Prison before, you should! Best show ive ever seen.

Seriously, im on an emotional roller coaster each tuesday thanks to this show.

Old Post 07-19-2016 09:25 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Seriously, im on an emotional roller coaster each tuesday thanks to this show.

Haven't seen it yet, considering it's a couple of season in already, I might binge-watch it later.
Currently I'll probably watch Stranger Things next, anyone saw it yet? Opinions?

Old Post 07-21-2016 04:38 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Currently I'll probably watch Stranger Things next, anyone saw it yet? Opinions?

two posts up.

Old Post 07-21-2016 05:06 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
two posts up.

LOL damn wide screen displays nowadays. I need to go back to my desktop PC with my good ol' 4:3 monitor, d'oh!

Old Post 07-21-2016 05:16 PM
Little_Peculiar

Im currently rewatching Pokémon obviously have no idea why i had the sudden urge

Old Post 07-21-2016 09:39 PM