Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Shaw's back

Attachment: vlcsnap-00001a.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2016 08:01 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Silicon Valley is fun!

Old Post 05-18-2016 08:57 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Silicon Valley is fun!
dunno only saw s03e01 but it wasn't as good as the 2 first seasons imo but i guess it will get better

Old Post 05-18-2016 04:37 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
dunno only saw s03e01 but it wasn't as good as the 2 first seasons imo but i guess it will get better

We're on season 2 now episode 4. I can imagine that it gets worse.

Old Post 05-18-2016 06:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

this was such a strong season for bates motel! like, really strong! and i loved where they went with the last episodes -- it was bound to happen anyway and i loved that it happened now and not during its last year--, but the season finale was so clumsily written at parts and sometimes weakly acted that it was like: UGH!! they should have fixed some stuff here and there and should have focused more on the entire "grossness" of norman taking his mother back home to really emphasize on that horror element!

anyway, i'm so excited for the next (and i hear last) season. after 2 kind of weak first seasons with many storylines that i did not care about, they really figured it out and focused on only a handful things that were much more interesting and furthered the story!

Old Post 05-18-2016 06:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Why did they write Salvatore out of the show?!?
I loved him !!
Glad Joan stays till the end. (I peeked on IMDB)

Old Post 05-20-2016 08:08 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

The 100 season 3 finale was pretty weak, still stupid to kill so many characters with potential during the season.

And FTWD mid-season was stupid, d'oh! Once again.

Old Post 05-23-2016 08:58 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

OMG PEACHES ON ORPHAN BLACK!! this is awesome

Old Post 05-27-2016 02:37 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Wayward Pines is back, wasn't it supposed to be a one season show only?
Anyhow, the first episode was not that good.

Old Post 05-27-2016 03:14 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
OMG PEACHES ON ORPHAN BLACK!! this is awesome
Loved the 4th season. Can't believe the 5th will be the last, but it's better that way. Delphine lives

That reunion was..........

Old Post 06-20-2016 12:13 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Loved the 4th season. Can't believe the 5th will be the last, but it's better that way. Delphine lives

That reunion was..........

it really was such a great season! about ending it with season 5, i'm sure it's better this way.

i don't want them to drag this out like lost or dexter... season 2 and 3 of orphan black have already been weak to me, so it was great to see that they managed to jump back to season 1 form with season 4. if they can maintain that quality for season 5 and round everything up nicely, i'll be a happy camper!

Old Post 06-20-2016 08:03 PM
grenno

btw

the looking movie trailer is out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKXaX--ifI

i am so excited! can't wait!!

Old Post 06-20-2016 08:04 PM
Little_Peculiar

Sooo.... did anybody watch the latest season of OITNB? And hey, no spoilers. Thats not fun for anyone.

I just watched the last episode here now and ive gotta say, this season was probably the best one so far.

Old Post 06-21-2016 07:01 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Sooo.... did anybody watch the latest season of OITNB? And hey, no spoilers. Thats not fun for anyone.

I just watched the last episode here now and ive gotta say, this season was probably the best one so far.

not yet. probably gonna binge it in two weeks when i have the time. can't wait!

Old Post 06-21-2016 07:17 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
not yet. probably gonna binge it in two weeks when i have the time. can't wait!
Jealous! Wish i could use a memory swipe spell on myself so i could rewatch it again.

Old Post 06-21-2016 07:21 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote