Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Teen Wolf has a gay guy couple in it, right now. And they're hot, even if I'm straight.

Haven's principles act either gay or not gay, depending on the weather and "the Troubles."

Game of Thrones has its share-- and then some.

Based on the way Bates Motel is going, there will be... in the future.

Cumberbatch's Sherlock might be gay, might not. He does have very comedic, and flat out nice delivery of hysterical one-liners.

I'm sure The White Queen is going into the lesbian category...as Spartacus did.

There has to be actual lesbians being lesbians.

Yes it does the whole thing worth watching.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2013 07:39 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar

Ok. Not every show I am watching is based on sex. I like action-centered shows. But if they don't have lesbians in them, that could be problematic for you....

I'm guessing you're strictly looking for a lesbian centered show.

Old Post 08-19-2013 07:44 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:

there are lots of show that have lesbians in them any more under the dome has or had a lesbian couple,mistresses (thats a good one ) umm,and chicago fire....i know there are more but i think of them right now.

Old Post 08-19-2013 07:44 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Ok. Not every show I am watching is based on sex. I like action-centered shows. But if they don't have lesbians in them, that could be problematic for you....

I'm guessing you're strictly looking for a lesbian centered show.

Nah they dont need to be based on sex, but lesbians makes everything better.

It gets me interested.

Also loving my grammar tonight.

Old Post 08-19-2013 07:58 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
there are lots of show that have lesbians in them any more under the dome has or had a lesbian couple,mistresses (thats a good one ) umm,and chicago fire....i know there are more but i think of them right now.
Will have a look!

Old Post 08-19-2013 08:01 PM
Little_Peculiar

And Laura! Lesbians arent all about sex! GOD

Old Post 08-19-2013 08:01 PM
cervin

quote:
Nah they dont need to be based on sex, but lesbians makes everything better.

It gets me interested.

Also loving my grammar tonight.

i started watching most of those not knowing of the lesbians in them

i did some wonderful things to my grammar too

Old Post 08-19-2013 08:05 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
And Laura! Lesbians arent all about sex! GOD

Ugh. Look. I'm just trying to figure out what you want, and are looking for. Now, I understand, since you have explained yourself.

I can't help that the shows I have stumbled across, aren't showing a lesbian plotline in them. So, technically, this isn't my fault.

And I was not saying that all shows featuring lesbians are based solely around sex, either. I just was trying to figure out where your lead-in interest was. And you were a little less clear about whether the type of show you wanted revolved around action or sex ( of any variety).

I'm sorry.

Old Post 08-19-2013 09:50 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Nip / Tuck is cool!

Old Post 08-25-2013 09:09 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Ugh. Look. I'm just trying to figure out what you want, and are looking for. Now, I understand, since you have explained yourself.

I can't help that the shows I have stumbled across, aren't showing a lesbian plotline in them. So, technically, this isn't my fault.

And I was not saying that all shows featuring lesbians are based solely around sex, either. I just was trying to figure out where your lead-in interest was. And you were a little less clear about whether the type of show you wanted revolved around action or sex ( of any variety).

I'm sorry.

Hush hush, dont take it so seriously.

Lesbians get me interested easier, thats it.

Or pretty people just.

Otherwise there needs to be something else that clicks right on the first episode.

Old Post 08-25-2013 09:20 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Hush hush, dont take it so seriously.

Lesbians get me interested easier, thats it.

Or pretty people just.

Otherwise there needs to be something else that clicks right on the first episode.

You need excitement, and being pulled into the story. Now that I think about it-- you should really just go watch Joss Whedon's FIREFLY!

Old Post 08-25-2013 10:10 PM
Little_Peculiar

Speaking of Joss Whedon..

I just started watching Buffy again! A few minutes into the first episode.

Denis!

Im watching Buffy now! Just so you know! Its happening!

Old Post 09-03-2013 08:09 AM
Little_Peculiar

Watching season 1 last episode now.. Wow Buffy is hot here.

Old Post 09-11-2013 08:32 PM
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

happy endings is pretty entertaining.

Old Post 09-12-2013 05:54 AM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Still watching Buffy... and Faith just entered the show.

Shes so hot i could tear my eyes out, still.

Old Post 10-07-2013 07:12 PM