Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > no second leg?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

i am waiting, i'm not doing good at being patient

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2013 10:05 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
i am waiting, i'm not doing good at being patient

Me neither! I am one of the most impatient person in the whole world..

Old Post 07-24-2013 10:37 AM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I just remember her being nothing but angry in Europe

Old Post 07-29-2013 10:29 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

she isn't coming back to europe.

Old Post 10-23-2013 07:10 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
if you know this for certain, please share why. Noooo

Old Post 10-23-2013 08:14 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I just remember her being nothing but angry in Europe
lol. be quiet.

Old Post 10-23-2013 10:20 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood

Who says that?

Old Post 10-24-2013 03:02 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

P!nk already said it herself.

Old Post 10-24-2013 03:07 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
P!nk already said it herself.

when?

Old Post 10-25-2013 10:27 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
when?
"To get that nod and say, `We see you,' makes me feel really happy," she said. "For it to be at the end of my tour, at the end of an album, at the end of maybe an era for me, that that's the way I go out." from HERE

This december would have been the end if she didn't need to perform the postponed shows in January.

She also said that she's gonna gain weight and eat a lot of cheesecake next year = she's planning another baby.

Old Post 10-25-2013 06:51 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
"To get that nod and say, `We see you,' makes me feel really happy," she said. "For it to be at the end of my tour, at the end of an album, at the end of maybe an era for me, that that's the way I go out." from HERE

This december would have been the end if she didn't need to perform the postponed shows in January.

She also said that she's gonna gain weight and eat a lot of cheesecake next year = she's planning another baby.

I was expecting this but it makes me feel sad. This era went by way too fast! With only one leg in Europe, when last time we had three. I know we've been spoiled before but I'm just gonna miss her so much!

Old Post 10-27-2013 06:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:

maybe. i am hanging onto that "maybe" haha.

and to be fair she said she isnt sure what she will do next.

Old Post 10-28-2013 12:30 AM
Dani

It made me feel good last night when I dreamt bout her coming to Sweden this spring.

Old Post 10-28-2013 12:39 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
when?

Well she says a lot of stuff she doesn't do a lot of times.

Old Post 10-28-2013 10:24 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:

Old Post 12-02-2013 04:30 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote