Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > New US & Canada Leg in Oct-Dec!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnausa
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Welcome to the Funhaus of GaGa

What?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2013 04:06 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

The Des Moines show has an external site for the venue that I have to buy tickets at, so I sent them an email asking about VIP. I'll let you know what they say.

I actually think I might get a discount through work. I need to look into that. haha.

Old Post 03-20-2013 04:10 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

Does anyone know if there is a 4 ticket limit for presale with this leg of the tour as we had with the first one?

Old Post 03-20-2013 06:22 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
Does anyone know if there is a 4 ticket limit for presale with this leg of the tour as we had with the first one?

Is there a presale besides american express card and I think Facebook?

Old Post 03-21-2013 12:47 AM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

HOLY COW! I can't believe she is coming to Des Moines, Iowa!! Are we supposed to use the same precode that we used before? I tried so hard last time to get GA tickets for the show in Chicago with my precode, but it was not working; no GA tickets would pop up..I even began trying the very same second they came available and tried for over an hour, so I don't know what deal was. Hopefully I am able to get GA tickets for this show or I'm gonna flip out.

If that doesn't work I will try St. Louis too!

Old Post 03-21-2013 07:20 PM
Shayleelaiken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shayleelaiken Click here to Send Shayleelaiken a Private Message Find more posts by Shayleelaiken Add Shayleelaiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Wow, that's a huge expansion! I expected her to do more dates in the US but not this much. and yes, I really hope for a more gigs in Europe too!! but happy for Us people

Old Post 03-21-2013 08:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff19
World Tour Level

A second show in Toronto have been added on Dec 2! Thats what they said on Ticketmaster. The Pre-Sale have been sold so fast that they add one more day before the sale went officialy on sale tomorrow!

I didnt get any tickets in the Pre-Sale for Montreal too, hope i will be more lucky tomorrow

Old Post 03-22-2013 08:31 PM
Jeff19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff19 Click here to Send Jeff19 a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff19 Add Jeff19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

The Bright side- a lot of people have no idea P!nk added more tour dates!
The Bad news - The Scalpers are licking their chops!

From Pfb

quote:
[i]American Express® Cardmembers can purchase advance tickets beginning on Monday, March 25th at 10 AM local time – Friday, March 29th at 10 PM local time.

Looks like this is the (typical) order for presale Tickets
1. American Express (could be - Mon or Tue or Wed, to Fri check ticketmaster)
2. Than Presale w Code (Thur)
3. Than General Public (Sat)

haha Out gunned again! look at this!
(looks like everybody knows the password & Scalpers are selling it )

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...;_armi=Concerts

Old Post 03-22-2013 09:36 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

This tour makes me think I should get an American Express card just to have one for things like this... not enough time to get one now...

Old Post 03-24-2013 05:06 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hennings13
MixTape Level

Im just gonna show up Dec 8th at barclays and get a ticket day of. I did it friday at MSG and got General admisson if i can do that at the garden i can get a damn good ticket in brooklyn.

Old Post 03-25-2013 01:24 AM
Hennings13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hennings13 Click here to Send Hennings13 a Private Message Find more posts by Hennings13 Add Hennings13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d1rrtyDEK
Underground Label Level

I'm so saddened to see pit tickets on StubHub already. Like TONS of them. That should be an area for the fans.... I'm sure we all feel the same way. It doesn't seem fair that scalpers already have tickets on there for $500-800.

It's obviously not P!nk's fault, not mad at her, but mad at the situation, fur sure. I don't have an AmEx, so I couldn't participate this morning, and I don't have $350 for a VIP ticket.

It's just frustrating.

Old Post 03-25-2013 11:31 PM
d1rrtyDEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d1rrtyDEK Click here to Send d1rrtyDEK a Private Message Find more posts by d1rrtyDEK Add d1rrtyDEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_

Kylie Minogue cancelled all scalped tickets so whoever put them on ebay for example had them cancelled and got the face value back while the tickets were put back on ticketmaster etc!!!

Old Post 03-26-2013 12:05 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d1rrtyDEK
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
Kylie Minogue cancelled all scalped tickets so whoever put them on ebay for example had them cancelled and got the face value back while the tickets were put back on ticketmaster etc!!!

That's WICKED. Good for her! Someday I hope P!nk does a b-sides tour kind of like Kylie did.

Old Post 03-26-2013 12:22 AM
d1rrtyDEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d1rrtyDEK Click here to Send d1rrtyDEK a Private Message Find more posts by d1rrtyDEK Add d1rrtyDEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by d1rrtyDEK
That's WICKED. Good for her! Someday I hope P!nk does a b-sides tour kind of like Kylie did.
id die.

Old Post 03-26-2013 12:54 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_

Could you imagine ?!

Old Post 03-26-2013 08:53 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote