Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Who would you like to see open? (realistically)
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Paloma Faith
she's a UK singer. She released her second studio album in May.... but she's debuting now in the USA.... she's from RCA too.

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 10-07-2012 at 11:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2012 10:47 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

i like ashlee simpson (If she sang live lol)
i like her songs shes not up to much atm and it would be something fun and light hearted i woudlent want anyone too serious after all it is just something to pass the time

Old Post 10-08-2012 12:04 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Would love to see Emeli Sandé opening in Europe..

Old Post 10-08-2012 12:39 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

fun. I'd like Butch again too.

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:22 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLNunez
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Fun. or Adam Lambert would be great

It's funny, these are the two I'm betting on.. I would MUCH prefer Adam though..

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
I think Adam is too big now to be a support act, but i would love it

It's true he can headline on his own, but not in the size of arenas P!nk is doing, so I think it would be a great match actually..

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
i like ashlee simpson (If she sang live lol)
i like her songs shes not up to much atm and it would be something fun and light hearted i woudlent want anyone too serious after all it is just something to pass the time

Actually, Ashlee will be announcing her new single and/or album at the end of the month.. So in theory she could because she has new music coming soon..

Last edited by RLNunez on 10-08-2012 at 05:01 AM

Old Post 10-08-2012 04:57 AM
RLNunez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLNunez Click here to Send RLNunez a Private Message Visit RLNunez's homepage! Find more posts by RLNunez Add RLNunez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkjanis

Butch Walker & BW's
Foster The People
Patti Smith
Stevie Nicks
Emily Sandé
Gotye
Lauryn Hill
Fun

Old Post 10-08-2012 07:23 AM
pinkjanis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkjanis Click here to Send pinkjanis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkjanis Add pinkjanis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flippaxxx
#1 Single Level

another vote for Butch and FUN here...

plus that would mean DUETS!!!!!

Old Post 10-08-2012 08:57 AM
flippaxxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flippaxxx Click here to Send flippaxxx a Private Message Find more posts by flippaxxx Add flippaxxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

Jennifer Rostock

Old Post 10-08-2012 09:06 AM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

Butch Walker or FUN.

Old Post 10-08-2012 09:07 AM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Please no emelie sande. I wonder if she will get someone thats actually known this time now she is more established touring artist.

Old Post 10-08-2012 09:23 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Walk The Moon

Old Post 10-08-2012 10:10 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkjanis

Stevie Nicks

That's not gonna happen.

Old Post 10-08-2012 11:03 AM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

Garbage.

But I suppose they're too big now.

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:27 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
Garbage.

But I suppose they're too big now.

Dear god, that would be my dream show! But, they are too big and not an opener in my opinion. Would be awesome though!

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:11 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

Opening acts have sometimes thrown me off, as in I couldn't figure out why they were an opener.
I saw U2 in 2010, and Jay-Z was the support act.

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:13 PM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote