Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
it's just in hour, maybe you'll try?
presale for Vienna? where?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:47 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
At the link above, you see "Speciální informace o akci" and they say that the presale is from 9am 26 Sept. there, you need a sazkaticket account fot that.
ok, i'm using english version of that page but i understand a bit of czech so yep i found that. And in order to preorder tix i have to click on the blue button "Predprodej Od
26 IX 2012
09:00
1 090,00 Kč - 1 790,00" and i assume there will be a few tickets to choose?

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:52 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
presale for Vienna? where?
oh i ment Prague, I'm sooo nervous

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:54 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
ok, i'm using english version of that page but i understand a bit of czech so yep i found that. And in order to preorder tix i have to click on the blue button "Predprodej Od
26 IX 2012
09:00
1 090,00 Kč - 1 790,00" and i assume there will be a few tickets to choose?

I don't know. We'll se in 5 minutes.

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:56 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
I don't know. We'll se in 5 minutes.
ok, there is also the polish page of livenation so i'll be there, oh it stresses me out

Old Post 09-26-2012 07:57 AM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

im in middle if class.someone tell me if its today? i try to sneak out then

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:04 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

so o got that booking code and noone asked me for my card number, how do i pay and when? it's in czech so i dont get it

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:04 AM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

igive up i have no idea whats going on

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:22 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

there is an information below "Advance booking for My Live Nation members from abroad – Send orders toinfo@sazkaticket.cz with "PINK - My live Nation" in the subject, no later than Thursday the 27 September till 4:00 p.m. at the latest. Indicate the requested number and category (location of seats in the audience) of tickets and postal address where the tickets shall be delivered in the text of the e-mail. An e-mail confirmation and information for payment by bank wire transfer will be sent to you. After receipt of payment the tickets will be posted by registered mail."

so I emailed them, if that won't work I'll but them at 01.10.2012

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:24 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
so o got that booking code and noone asked me for my card number, how do i pay and when? it's in czech so i dont get it
you need to email them that you are from abroad.

EDIT: I see you found it.

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:28 AM
Agnes

Yep yep yep is all good now, I'm super happy, thank you for all the help !

Old Post 09-26-2012 08:42 AM
purple18

crap reply email was very complicated, i'm gonna try to send the bank transfer... so difficult!

Old Post 09-26-2012 09:29 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
crap reply email was very complicated, i'm gonna try to send the bank transfer... so difficult!
No, it's not so hard, they gave many many details, all you need to do now is check their account data and make a transfer. Go to your bank account and see what you need, look for that in the email and if you have any problems you can pm me and i'll help you. I got the same email as u i guess so we can make it

Old Post 09-26-2012 09:35 AM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

So just to let you know guys Eventim Croatia have Prague gig in there system today which means that thay have pre-sale so its like 99% that they will have Vienna as well I will probably buy ticket from them as I can buy it in my city And just to be sure Vienna pre-sale is friday in 9am right??

Old Post 09-26-2012 10:07 AM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

Do we need some CODE for pre-sale this friday for Vienna?? and if so where do i need to registered for that?? im really scared knowing that london is sold out in 20 minutes I hope that i will get my tickets on time
i decide that i will buy it off austrian OETTICKET so i hope they will sell them on friday if not i will pray that there is still some available on viennaticketoffice

http://www.oeticket.com/de/kuenstle...#artist-content

Old Post 09-26-2012 01:21 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote