Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > 2nd single: TRY
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
X5_452
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm so excitingggg!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2012 12:07 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
I hate his videos. Just like a pill and god is a dj are great videos.

hate is a strong word but fair enough. i love her work with dave but yes, its time for a break i think.

i agree with whoever said that jlap and giadj are amongst her best, but id add stupid girls to that for obvious reasons. and ive also got a soft spot for ymms (the vignettes on the street and the roses etc just pop) and family portrait (abstract, love sophie muller).

Old Post 08-25-2012 02:05 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

I wouldn't mind if P!NK copied Rihannas We Found Love video

Old Post 08-25-2012 02:15 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
I wouldn't mind if P!NK copied Rihannas We Found Love video
Ew, no way pls.

Old Post 08-25-2012 02:35 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

idk, it seems too soon after blow me
but I won't complain

Old Post 08-25-2012 03:47 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

I'm really excited right now....mostly because of the "sober-ly vibe" comment ) i love sober and if try is gonna be just half as good it will rock big time

can't wait )

Old Post 08-25-2012 04:51 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Sebastien wrote on facebook "last day of shooting the music video.. The world is not expecting this"

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:13 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
Sebastien wrote on facebook "last day of shooting the music video.. The world is not expecting this"

WOW! That sounds promising! Sick!

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:18 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
WOW! That sounds promising! Sick!

I have a feeling we will all be dizzy and stuff after watching this video

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:23 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
I have a feeling we will all be dizzy and stuff after watching this video

Hahaha Yeah, I got the same feeling. I so can't wait for it. But wel that's not surprising for somebody without any patience...

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:25 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

ahhh excitement.
come ooon

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:31 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VysuaLyzePink
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk

WOAH! UGh I hate being this excited!!!

Old Post 08-25-2012 07:37 PM
VysuaLyzePink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VysuaLyzePink Click here to Send VysuaLyzePink a Private Message Find more posts by VysuaLyzePink Add VysuaLyzePink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

i love the sober video!
btw dave makes awesome videos and the team pink and dave is always been amazing! but its time for some change !

Old Post 08-25-2012 08:09 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Pink will liven things up. She always does. In retrospect, I did not really care for the Sober video, but the song was still good, and the footage from tour with her doing her trapeze stunts was really good.

So I'm hoping I like the Try vid, more than I did the Sober vid.

Old Post 08-25-2012 09:55 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

Re: Re: Re: 2nd single: TRY

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
hmmm i thought busbee was producing this....

Who is busbee n what have they done before?

Old Post 08-25-2012 10:14 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote