Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (915): « First ... « 913 914 [915]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Anyone up?

Its 11 pm and as usual I have too much energy to sleep so I thought Id spray some stuff white but reading this doesnt make it easier for me. What does that sign mean with the arrows? I guess I need to keep it 30 cm away when I spray and not to spray too much instead let it dry and then spray again.. but what is that? Ive been thinking that it cant be anything important but knowing myself its better that I ask. Since everyone in Sweden is sleeping I have faith in this forum.

i would guess it's just to warn you not to spray in the same spot for too long but to move the can constantly while you spray to have an even coverage. But that's just what i would get of it! Lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:22 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i would guess it's just to warn you not to spray in the same spot for too long but to move the can constantly while you spray to have an even coverage. But that's just what i would get of it! Lol

That makes sense! Thanks. I just did the second layer.

Ps. Nowhere did it say to wear gloves and that the color wasnt washable. But yay, perfect for xmas nails.

Attachment: 743e2188-565c-4dd2-aecb-bd433f1b2753.jpeg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:37 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
That makes sense! Thanks. I just did the second layer.

Ps. Nowhere did it say to wear gloves and that the color wasnt washable. But yay, perfect for xmas nails.

ouch! I hope you removed it quickly, it may be toxic

Old Post 11-10-2017 08:33 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
ouch! I hope you removed it quickly, it may be toxic

Oh crap! Its still on me 😬😬 haha. I like it

Old Post 11-10-2017 09:34 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Hahaha watching Dani trying to fix things is the best entertainment ever

Old Post 11-12-2017 04:02 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I have so much energy that it's starting to be bad for me I need to hit the gym like a mother***ker soon so I can pass out and sleep when I should and not five hours later.

Old Post 11-16-2017 09:10 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

I regret asking another collegue to join my idea for my best collegues birthday pressy...

Old Post 11-16-2017 09:27 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
I have so much energy that it's starting to be bad for me I need to hit the gym like a mother***ker soon so I can pass out and sleep when I should and not five hours later.

are you going on adrenaline? Sometimes we can be really tired but our body is stuck on overdrive and then we do stuff that we really wouldn't have the energy or resources for.. the pay back can be really bad after a while. Been there. Try some more low impact exercises that help you wind down? Along with relaxation techniques, they can really help

Old Post 11-17-2017 02:51 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote