Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (915): « First ... « 908 909 [910] 911 912 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I just sort of argued with my friend because she thinks Phoebe in Friends is mean, and i disagree.

Im right though. I dont take her words out of context AND ive watched the whole series several times, she has only watched 5 seasons one time.

Shes so wrong.

And im very annoyed.

In which way would Phoebe be mean?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2016 09:18 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

I miss the old pp

Old Post 03-28-2016 11:56 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
In which way would Phoebe be mean?
Apparently this shows just how mean she is. Because clearly the other friends would never say anything like this to the other ones.
And her being ungrateful when her friends want them to celebrate her birthday by going to the park they are in every day when shes CARRYING HER BROTHERS KIDS FOR HIM is soooooo outrageous.

Old Post 03-29-2016 06:47 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I still can't believe that I will see Johnny in May. He's not for real...

Old Post 04-02-2016 02:36 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I still can't believe that I will see Johnny in May. He's not for real...

Whaaaaa?

Old Post 04-04-2016 02:54 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

What do you call someone who wants to sleep with someone only because re-assurement and some sense of validation, not because he'd love sex so much? When someone just loves the feeling of being wanted?

Old Post 04-04-2016 09:23 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
What do you call someone who wants to sleep with someone only because re-assurement and some sense of validation, not because he'd love sex so much? When someone just loves the feeling of being wanted?

Desperate

But no really. Um human I guess. I've heard they like the companionship of others

Old Post 04-04-2016 11:16 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Insecure?

Old Post 04-05-2016 12:24 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Weird.

Old Post 04-05-2016 05:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Desperate

But no really. Um human I guess. I've heard they like the companionship of others

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Insecure?

quote:
Weird.

Thanks, guys. I agree with all three of you.

Old Post 04-05-2016 09:46 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:

Thanks, guys. I agree with all three of you.

So why do you want to cheat on your man? Didn't you guys get engaged? And why isn't he making you feel wanted?

Old Post 04-06-2016 10:09 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Well, I asked for more time, I got time enough now ...

Old Post 04-07-2016 09:33 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
So why do you want to cheat on your man? Didn't you guys get engaged? And why isn't he making you feel wanted?

I have a subconscious need to be adored by strangers. I don't think it has to do anything with my man.

Old Post 04-09-2016 11:25 AM
Dani

quote:
I have a subconscious need to be adored by strangers. I don't think it has to do anything with my man.

I don't think you're the only one who feels this way.

Old Post 04-09-2016 02:43 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
I don't think you're the only one who feels this way.
Agreed, i dont think its very rare at all.
Dont over think it Simon. Just dont do anything that will hurt someone.

Old Post 04-09-2016 07:23 PM