Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (918): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

life isn't fair. it just isn't.

one of the parents from the kids soccer team i'm coaching, just relapsed. after recovering from breast cancer they found cancer cells in her goddamn liver. she was so full of life after recovery, and she's was incredibly good looking. this is quite a shock. they're giving her a few weeks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2011 07:31 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ShinyToyGun
life isn't fair. it just isn't.

one of the parents from the kids soccer team i'm coaching, just relapsed. after recovering from breast cancer they found cancer cells in her goddamn liver. she was so full of life after recovery, and she's was incredibly good looking. this is quite a shock. they're giving her a few weeks.

that's just awful

Old Post 08-26-2011 07:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I bought myself slimming cream yesterday. Yep. Slimming cream.

Old Post 08-28-2011 12:29 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

i'm going down that path again even though i know exactly what it will bring. i know i'm probably stupid for doing it, but i really don't care.

Old Post 08-28-2011 04:13 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

What am I doing here? I should be in Reading watching Muse perform live. Just shoot me, right in between the eyes.

Old Post 08-29-2011 12:05 AM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I ain't satisfied ... I should've done better.

Old Post 08-29-2011 09:00 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

The ISCHGL thread made me realize something. I hate how people constantly carry their cameras around and take pictures of every shit that moves. Then all of a sudden you end up tagged on Facebook in thirty various pictures of yourself falling flat on your face in the streets. Remember cameras with FILM? When you really thought twice before taking a picture? It's so annoying. Sometimes, I just want to drink my face off without the whole internet (my whole internet) knowing about it. Let me binge drink in peace, thank you.

Old Post 08-29-2011 12:42 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
The ISCHGL thread made me realize something. I hate how people constantly carry their cameras around and take pictures of every shit that moves. Then all of a sudden you end up tagged on Facebook in thirty various pictures of yourself falling flat on your face in the streets. Remember cameras with FILM? When you really thought twice before taking a picture? It's so annoying. Sometimes, I just want to drink my face off without the whole internet (my whole internet) knowing about it. Let me binge drink in peace, thank you.
film cameras need to make a major comeback. props to digital photography and all, but i'm sick of people calling themselves photographers when they photoshop the hell out of everything they shoot. that's not photography. that's graphic design.

Old Post 08-29-2011 02:43 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:

I would take this really personally if I liked to photograph people. I take hundreds of pictures when I shoot an interesting subject, but just because I use a dslr, it doesn't make my photography any less "hardcore" than a film camera. They both have advantages and disadvantages.

That being said I realize that you're on a rant, but you're fair game to photograph in public, don't blame people for documenting your embarrassing moments when you're the one that put yourself in that position to begin with.

Old Post 08-29-2011 03:31 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
That being said I realize that you're on a rant, but you're fair game to photograph in public, don't blame people for documenting your embarrassing moments when you're the one that put yourself in that position to begin with.
i recently heard that it's illegal to photograph someone without their consent.

Old Post 08-29-2011 04:11 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
I would take this really personally if I liked to photograph people. I take hundreds of pictures when I shoot an interesting subject, but just because I use a dslr, it doesn't make my photography any less "hardcore" than a film camera. They both have advantages and disadvantages.

Hehe so if your boobs ever pop out and I get it on film....hehe

I like this

Old Post 08-29-2011 04:22 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

quote:

you can set your FB profile that any tagged photo of you needs approval to be published.

http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-privacy-2009-02

Old Post 08-29-2011 08:25 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by OriginalPunkCar
you can set your FB profile that any tagged photo of you needs approval to be published.

http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-privacy-2009-02

still doesn't stop it from being posted

Old Post 08-29-2011 08:37 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OriginalPunkCar

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
still doesn't stop it from being posted

it's supposed too...

Old Post 08-29-2011 09:03 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
i recently heard that it's illegal to photograph someone without their consent.

I need a source. I'm sure a new law regarding this would be huge national news considering that would take all paparazzi out of business. The key word is "public."

@Black_Keyz: lmao, sure, if it happens in public, that's completely fair. Good luck getting that shot. Although, I have friends that think it's funny to untie my top when I'm swimming, and watch me struggle to keep my head above water and retie it when we go tubing on the river...

Old Post 08-29-2011 09:45 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote