Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (915): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
ahahah i'm glad

and yeah i don't like the boards dead either.

We could be on skype and make kissy faces.

Like how fun!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2011 09:49 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

STUPID F THUNDER!
enough is enough :'(

Old Post 08-23-2011 09:38 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

Today was a year ago of my journey to beautiful Amsterdam <3 Missed my friends soooo much, my bike, the city, my container, everything...

Old Post 08-23-2011 11:04 AM
!RocKStaR! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for !RocKStaR! Click here to Send !RocKStaR! a Private Message Find more posts by !RocKStaR! Add !RocKStaR! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

i'm not sure i can tolerate my ex girlfriend not being trusted by her current gf. what's the point of having a relationship then.

i did not leave her to see her less happy then she was with me.

Old Post 08-23-2011 11:29 AM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

Annelies, you love teh relationsheep problemz ay?

Old Post 08-23-2011 01:16 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
Annelies, you love teh relationsheep problemz ay?

life is so boring without them.

i'm a happy single. it's just boring.

Old Post 08-23-2011 02:25 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

my wisdom teeth are driving me crazy, it hurts so bad in a very annoying way and it feels like it's all over my teeth/gums. at least I think it's because of my wisdom teeth.

Old Post 08-23-2011 09:54 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

dark nd rain dark nd rain..welcome the summer holland woopwooop

Old Post 08-24-2011 07:37 AM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

can't handle it anymore.
i can read my life right now in a f* leaflet
GREAT

Old Post 08-24-2011 04:10 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BadInfluence
dark nd rain dark nd rain..welcome the summer holland woopwooop
that sounds glorious. i love dark, rainy days.

Old Post 08-24-2011 05:18 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
that sounds glorious. i love dark, rainy days.
while its supposed to be summer? uhmm nahh i want atleast a tan!grr not gonna happen

Old Post 08-24-2011 07:26 PM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bumhole

quote:
Originally posted by Queen_P!nkness
Last day of work today can't believe I'm moving away to uni in a month especially seeing as I'd never imagined myself going.

I can't believing I'm moving out of my dorm tomorrow and go back home and start working next week. I don't want to I'm gonna miss this place.

Old Post 08-24-2011 10:54 PM
Bumhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bumhole Click here to Send Bumhole a Private Message Find more posts by Bumhole Add Bumhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bumhole

When I had my bacholor and had to leave Bruges I was totally fine by it and had no trouble. Today I had to leave Leuven because my masters thesis is handed in and this whole adventure is done. I have trouble accepting that it's all done and that I have to live at home again. Feels like I left a piece of me over there. Sucky feeling.

Old Post 08-25-2011 09:09 PM
Bumhole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bumhole Click here to Send Bumhole a Private Message Find more posts by Bumhole Add Bumhole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Bumhole
When I had my bacholor and had to leave Bruges I was totally fine by it and had no trouble. Today I had to leave Leuven because my masters thesis is handed in and this whole adventure is done. I have trouble accepting that it's all done and that I have to live at home again. Feels like I left a piece of me over there. Sucky feeling.

Know the feeling!
But it will pass, you will find out what u wanna do, where u wanna go etc. Just don't hurry anything, let it take time. It's life. And congrats, smartie pants!

Old Post 08-25-2011 11:18 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

It's thunderstorming again and I'm getting a little scared ...

Old Post 08-26-2011 07:18 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote