Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (919): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

Modern Family is even funnier than Happy Endings.

I love them both

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2011 08:53 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
A storm ruined the festival, Pukkelpop, here in Belgium. One stage crashed, a tent fell down. Trees fell down. Metal constuctions fell down. Several people are wounded, one is confirmed dead. I'm already at home and ok. Charlie and Jolien are also there.

http://www.hetnieuwsblad.be/article...DMF20110818_198

Two fatalities? Glad you're ok.

Old Post 08-18-2011 08:56 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Two fatalities? Glad you're ok.

Yes, two fatalities and about 40 to 60 severe wounded.
The damage at the venue (meadow) is huge.
I guess they'll continue, but it's not sure all stages (there are 8) will still be used.
Also not sure yet that Foo Fighters will play tonight.

Old Post 08-18-2011 09:24 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
A storm ruined the festival, Pukkelpop, here in Belgium. One stage crashed, a tent fell down. Trees fell down. Metal constuctions fell down. Several people are wounded, one is confirmed dead. I'm already at home and ok. Charlie and Jolien are also there.

Just saw it on the news and thought of Davy right away! And then you and Shirley. And Charlie and her friend. And then myself and that it could happened to one of the gigs I've been to and how scary it is. I hope everyone will be ok! Sorry for the one that died.

Old Post 08-18-2011 09:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I watched the pilot and it IS hilarious!!! Like it!

Indeed!
They're like me and my friends hahaha.

Old Post 08-18-2011 09:33 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
are you using tapers, or just going for it with the actual plugs?
For the 8mm i used an acrylic spiral.

Old Post 08-18-2011 10:10 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:

crazy.
hope they're ok

Old Post 08-18-2011 11:43 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
AT&T iPhone users can already use iCloud. Verizon iPhones can't.

Ain't that some isssh

Wth. I thought iCloud hasn't been released yet. Not that I care for it because I don't have an iPod nor iPhone or iPad.

Old Post 08-19-2011 10:19 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
Wth. I thought iCloud hasn't been released yet. Not that I care for it because I don't have an iPod nor iPhone or iPad.
Beta...

Old Post 08-19-2011 10:23 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I watched the pilot and it IS hilarious!!! Like it!

I KNOW it's a great and funny show. max is hilarious, as is penny. they're all cool

@black_keyz: although i love both, as well, i actually prefer happy endings to modern family.

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:18 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
Like purps said, it's still in the beta and only on iOS 4.3.3 or whatever. iPhone4 on Verizon doesn't have 4.3 yet. It's only be released for AT&T iPhone4. You can have it on Verizon, but you'd need an iPad

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:47 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I KNOW it's a great and funny show. max is hilarious, as is penny. they're all cool

@black_keyz: although i love both, as well, i actually prefer happy endings to modern family.

Modern Family has more dynamics though. Plus there are double the gays on MF.

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:49 PM
grenno

maybe. but this one gay on HE is just a lot more kick-***

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:50 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
maybe. but this one gay on HE is just a lot more kick-***
He's a chubby guy with no job. He doesn't find anyone good enough for him. He lives with his best friend who got left at the altar.

If that is your definiton of kick-stars then you must have grown up in a trailor park

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:53 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
He's a chubby guy with no job. He doesn't find anyone good enough for him. He lives with his best friend who got left at the altar.

If that is your definiton of kick-stars then you must have grown up in a trailor park

come to my home (http://tinyurl.com/2evkhxe) and say that to my face

Old Post 08-19-2011 04:55 PM