Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 634 635 [636] 637 638 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Did I give you the crying flu? 😂

That HAS to be it!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2017 01:26 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
That HAS to be it!

Haha. I cried like 10 minutes ago. It's crying period!!! Love it.

I still haven't fallen asleep. Three hours left until I have to get up for work. I guess I shouldn't have slept eight hours on that LA flight, and two hours on the next one. Haha. The beauty of flying alone.

Old Post 09-12-2017 01:32 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Haha. I cried like 10 minutes ago. It's crying period!!! Love it.

I still haven't fallen asleep. Three hours left until I have to get up for work. I guess I shouldn't have slept eight hours on that LA flight, and two hours on the next one. Haha. The beauty of flying alone.

My sleep schedule is so messed up.
Always.
I feel for you.

Old Post 09-12-2017 02:15 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

- Can you see the sunset from the south side very good?

- yeah, real good

- You can see it from the north side too.

Old Post 09-12-2017 01:38 PM
Dani

Somebody took my parking spot. Like my private one. Not that I have a car now but what if my mom or my friends suddenly wanna come by. I'm not gonna tell them to go pay on the public parking doohhh. It says nice and clear PRIVATE PARKING.

Old Post 09-19-2017 09:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm having such a crappy day today. Not that anything happened but I just feel pissed, angry, sad, impatient, grumpy, and every other negative feeling there is. Without any reason at all. I should be happy. The last few days have been amazing and some great things have happened to me, but I just wanna be in my bed and sleep and want this to pass!!! Oh, the highs and lows.. love em!!!!

Old Post 09-28-2017 09:50 AM
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
I'm having such a crappy day today. Not that anything happened but I just feel pissed, angry, sad, impatient, grumpy, and every other negative feeling there is. Without any reason at all. I should be happy. The last few days have been amazing and some great things have happened to me, but I just wanna be in my bed and sleep and want this to pass!!! Oh, the highs and lows.. love em!!!!
some people say it's a myth, some people swear its true and i am a firm believer of PMS so maybe that's what's happening to you? at least that is usually when i realize i want to strangle everyone for some reason

anyhow, hope P!nk cheered you up a bit with the new song!

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:49 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
some people say it's a myth, some people swear its true and i am a firm believer of PMS so maybe that's what's happening to you? at least that is usually when i realize i want to strangle everyone for some reason

YES! It's always been that when I feel like this and it's always a certain time of the month but this is usually not the time, which confuses me! But I've felt that my body has been stressed lately so maybe it's just confused right now.

Thanks - I feel a bit better

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:55 PM
boink

quote:
YES! It's always been that when I feel like this and it's always a certain time of the month but this is usually not the time, which confuses me! But I've felt that my body has been stressed lately so maybe it's just confused right now.

*Hugs*

Go on youtube and watch some funny cat videos, or P!nk & Ellen, there's always so much laughter to cheer you up.

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:22 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
*Hugs*

Go on youtube and watch some funny cat videos, or P!nk & Ellen, there's always so much laughter to cheer you up.

You're always so sweet and caring ♥ ♥

Old Post 09-28-2017 03:15 PM
boink

quote:
You're always so sweet and caring ♥ ♥

Aww, you're too kind.

Old Post 09-28-2017 05:57 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:

If you struggle with really awful PMS you might want to google PMDS and see if it fits your experience. There are meds!

Im currently on one (citalopram) that evens out the serotonin, and i havent felt any twitches in my mood before my period since i started taking them. Sore boobs, thats all. And im taking the lowest possible dose, it still helps.

Just so you know you dont have to put up with feeling like ****

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:18 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18

If people really still say they believe PMS is a myth, they need to educate themselves. Today we know it certainly isnt a myth, just not all of us have issues.

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:20 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
If people really still say they believe PMS is a myth, they need to educate themselves. Today we know it certainly isnt a myth, just not all of us have issues.
no no you are right, i just vaguely remember reading about research proving whether it's real or not and i feel like the conclusion of that particular research was that they weren't sure lol. I was upset to read that tbh. But first-hand experience? 100000%.

Although, thanks for my fckin ex, when i want to "blame" my bad mood/*****iness/sadness on PMS his ***king face comes up how a lot of times when we argued and he was being an ******* and i was getting hysterical he would be like "are you on your period???" A**hole. so thanks to him i always feel extra bad during PMS for having PMS in the first place Even though my husband, who gets 99% of my **** is being really sweet about it.

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:49 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
If you struggle with really awful PMS you might want to google PMDS and see if it fits your experience. There are meds!

Im currently on one (citalopram) that evens out the serotonin, and i havent felt any twitches in my mood before my period since i started taking them. Sore boobs, thats all. And im taking the lowest possible dose, it still helps.

Just so you know you dont have to put up with feeling like ****

I told my ex I had that because I Googled about it long ago. He Googled too and said yes you do But I think he triggered me into getting PMDS and now that I'm single I only get PMS from time to time

Glad the meds help you. I'll consider it if it gets worse. Today I feel better already

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:37 AM