Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 632 633 [634] 635 636 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
our pp bunch say they are mostly on ATRL because it's full of fast news. i cannot be bothered to even register there

Same. I'm not going anywhere else, not even if this places shuts down. I'm going down with it. Lol!

I sent an email so hoping for a reply! We need to make it work again. It's full of Pink history.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2017 11:19 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quibell
#1 Video and Single Level

Actually thought first that all my craziness about P!nk was gone when I got older. Always read the news about her and followed her on twitter, but without seeing her live it wasn't the same anymore. And getting older and working hard, not having that much time anymore to be here on the board. Then I got the chance to get off from work and go to Berlin to see her twice. Already at the airport I bumped into the band. And then it got me - it was all back! Got super excited and just was in this pink-happy-bubble and the gigs were just perfect!!!! Just pure LOVE!!!!
Sometimes I miss the old times being on the forum for hours and it still feels like coming home. But I love my life and work as it is now, which means not that much time anymore to come here, but I still hope the forum will last forever. So many memories.

Looking forward to new P!nk music and another tour <3

Old Post 08-24-2017 07:32 PM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by quibell
Actually thought first that all my craziness about P!nk was gone when I got older. Always read the news about her and followed her on twitter, but without seeing her live it wasn't the same anymore. And getting older and working hard, not having that much time anymore to be here on the board. Then I got the chance to get off from work and go to Berlin to see her twice. Already at the airport I bumped into the band. And then it got me - it was all back! Got super excited and just was in this pink-happy-bubble and the gigs were just perfect!!!! Just pure LOVE!!!!
Sometimes I miss the old times being on the forum for hours and it still feels like coming home. But I love my life and work as it is now, which means not that much time anymore to come here, but I still hope the forum will last forever. So many memories.

Looking forward to new P!nk music and another tour <3

Yepp. I thought that too actually, been so busy with life and work and plans but yeah things didn't go as I thought anyway lol. My friends were like so you're not going? What really? I was like but I've booked vacation already long ago, for loads of money, it's not like I'm going to cancel it? They were like okay, fair enough. So you don't feel like you HAVE to go. I was like, no I don't feel like I HAVE to I never felt that I HAVE to, I just WANT to but I can't now. Lol. But will deffo plan to see her on tour as much as I can.

I know exactly what you mean, the "Pink-happy-bubble" ♥ love that feeling! I think it's not just her music or watching her perform, it's her personality that make us feel included and "seen". I donno. I've been to loads and loads of shows Riri, Gaga, etc etc but never felt even 1% of that feeling Pink gives me.

Old Post 08-24-2017 09:05 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

im thinking my account still exists
woot woot

Old Post 08-25-2017 10:24 AM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purge
woot woot

I'm thinking its so awesome to see so many people returning and posting

I'm also thinking you all better not leave again.

Old Post 08-25-2017 10:30 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
woot woot

Welcome back! Was it because of what that I wrote you on Twitter?

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:29 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er

🤣❤️

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:30 PM
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Welcome back! Was it because of what that I wrote you on Twitter?
i was thinking about checking back on the forum when i heard there was a new single but then forgot about it again -.-

amazing how the guy in my avatar now has 19 grand slam singles titles to his name, right?
time flies..

Old Post 08-25-2017 04:46 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
i was thinking about checking back on the forum when i heard there was a new single but then forgot about it again -.-

amazing how the guy in my avatar now has 19 grand slam singles titles to his name, right?
time flies..

Cool!

Old Post 08-25-2017 05:11 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I'm thinking its so awesome to see so many people returning and posting

I never left.

Old Post 08-25-2017 05:12 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
I never left.

Sameee hereee 👋

Old Post 08-25-2017 05:13 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Record Labels suck...
So my friend, Danny,'s band who I used to work for and tour with broke up for good in 2014...

Over the course of time they had been with a a couple major labels. Sony, Universal
Each time the labels screwed 'em

Then they went with a more independent label.... which also didnt work out.

In 2013 they recorded what they thought was one of their best albums.... the label never put it out. :|

Anyway years later now, my friend is getting ready to release a new album with his new band/project as well as a solo album.
Now, since he's creating a little buzz again, the old label is releasing what they turned in in 2013 without permission really.... I mean, legally they own it, but its kinda ***king rude.
Don't ask, they just see this as an oppertunity to make some money.

A lot of the material is kinda dark / negative, and it's like, time to move on... AND BAM, then the label decides to release it.
They coulda done that years ago, when the band wanted to put it out. They coulda promoted it. Toured. Etc.

I'm happy to see it get released, but it just kinda shows that labels dont give a **** about the artists. Its just money.

Anyway, album comes out tonight at midnight.
REHAB - MILLION DOLLAR MUGSHOT.
Heres the first single for anybody that cares to listen:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBXYJnHMFo

Old Post 08-31-2017 11:47 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I Wish That There Was A Pp Meet Up At The Berlin Show I Had No idea so meny members where there....

Old Post 09-01-2017 12:22 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm thinking that it would have been so fun going. Meeting friends I haven't seen for a while, eating yummi food, going to six flags, doing some shopping, walking on the beach walk, drinking margaritas while watching the sunset, seeing her and hearing the new music ♥ Just have to face it that there's a reason it didn't happen this time, no matter how much I wanted it and how lovely it all would have been.

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:13 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm thinking I need to attend at least 3 shows on the next tour, but it'll be the first time travelling and going on my own and I'm not sure I will be able to manage it without help. Worrying this far in advance already. 🤔🙄 Silly me.

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:24 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote