Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grenn-O
Banned

*hopes that "ringer" gets picked up by CBS*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2011 10:30 AM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

It's just another manic monday ....

Old Post 05-02-2011 11:23 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by X5_452
I think I should give my virginity now to any acceptable looking guy because I am 22!

That's the perfect age to lose one's virginity.

*waves*

Old Post 05-02-2011 11:46 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
*waves*
*doesn't notice any acceptable looking person*

Old Post 05-02-2011 12:07 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
*doesn't notice any acceptable looking person*

I'm really sorry but normally I would have taken this as a joke but lately, I've been through so much shyt that I take it as an offence.

Old Post 05-02-2011 12:56 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:

I'm really sorry but normally I would have taken this as a joke but lately, I've been through so much shyt that I take it as an offence.

or just brush it off and take it as, well, nothing

Old Post 05-02-2011 12:58 PM
Grenn-O is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grenn-O Click here to Send Grenn-O a Private Message Find more posts by Grenn-O Add Grenn-O to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

quote:

You'd only take this as an offense if you're conceited.

Nevertheless, I'm so sorry, didn't mean it at all!

Seriously.

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:04 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

i feel so sorry for my sister.. everythings a real mess right now :/

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:11 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:
You'd only take this as an offense if you're conceited.

Nevertheless, I'm so sorry, didn't mean it at all!

Seriously.

you blew it! you blew it big time!!

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:12 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Grenn-O
you blew it! you blew it big time!!

well mister, i'll take this as nothing

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:17 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
i feel so sorry for my sister.. everythings a real mess right now :/

what's happening?

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:19 PM
Grenn-O
Banned

quote:

sure thing. also, very understandable, since it wasn't directed at you

what's going on anyway? why is your life **** right now?

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:21 PM
X5_452

quote:
Yay!

but if there's a scratch on your heart that I caused, please forgive me. I'm begging you at your feet. Can you see now that I'm at your feet?...

*sings* "I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me".

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:22 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
what's happening?
her dog got really sick and has been at the vets over easter, he came home this weekend.
all the care for him cost A LOT of money, and theres trouble with that now. They want her to come back there on monday again with identification for the loan she will take to pay, the signature they got before wasnt good enough cuz its out of date. that clinic is pretty far from here tho so its not the cheapest or the simplest thing to go there.

and also, who will take care of the dog when she and her bf have to there on monday? ive already been called in to work instead of her.

itll all probs be sorted somehow.. but shes really stressed and sad atm, no fun to see.

Old Post 05-02-2011 01:37 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

hazi - don't be offended. i'd bang the hell out of you. in a pleasurable sense, of course.

i can't stop thinking about how things are beyond ***ked up at work. i know every job has its flaws, but i'm losing total faith in mine. it doesn't make for a happy or a productive environment.

Old Post 05-02-2011 02:18 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote