Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Lets get this straight....

...Right here...Right now!

You people can talk about ANYTHING you want as long as you take the rules into consideration

Ive been reading some ish about

You cant discuss this and you cant discuss that...****bbish!
U can discuss anything the problem on this board is that too many people try and have adult conversations but act like children....swapping opinions is one things, forcing opinions is quite another....No mod or admin on this board will tolerate ANY offensive comments, ANY, There are ways of articulating and explaining opinions in which they will not be offensive and if you can not do that...DONT POST!!!!!

Nor will we tolerate swearing...so if you cant post an opinion without swearing DONT POST!!!!

Do not direct offensive comments at any one member...if you want to argue take it off the board or via PMs and if you have a complaint -complain to a mod.

Now do we have things clear...do U understand what Im saying here??

No one is restricting what you talk about...but since, it seems, the only threads on here that people can handle in a mature manner are those about "flowers and chocolate" it seems those are the only ones that dont get deleted!

If u have ANYTHING to say...say it here and your queries and questions will be answered

Karen.

Last edited by Moan Alecia on 06-19-2004 at 12:00 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2004 11:51 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

what about wt...f? is that counted as swearin?

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:05 AM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

loud and clear

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:05 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

What about ''damn''?

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:16 AM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
What about ''damn''?

That isnt considered a swear word! ( only in christianity! )

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:19 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia

True,that's why I asked

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:19 AM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wee_pinky
Top 100 Charts Level

i'm confused about the swearing thing. Like somebody said, are "***", "omfg" and things lke that acceptable? I also use "feck" and "arse" a lot without thinking, are either of those acceptable? You use "ish" instead of "*****" why is this acceptable and others aren't? Thanks for your help!

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:23 AM
wee_pinky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wee_pinky Click here to Send wee_pinky a Private Message Find more posts by wee_pinky Add wee_pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fantasiap!nk

quote:
but im banned from sayin wt f

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:26 AM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by wee_pinky
i'm confused about the swearing thing. Like somebody said, are "***", "omfg" and things lke that acceptable? I also use "feck" and "arse" a lot without thinking, are either of those acceptable? You use "ish" instead of "*****" why is this acceptable and others aren't? Thanks for your help!

U can not swap letters round is swiear words.....the What the___ expression cannot be used..."What the...." is more appropriate....U shouldnt use arse and feck but I wont ban u for it but if theres a rule for no swearing Id hope everyone would respect that fact and watch what they say....as with OMFG Im not gonna ban people for saying that! and I have no time to edit the F out of the amount of times it said, however it would be nice if people on hear were actually respectful and did things out of there own accord...

the board is sensitive to most swear words, but that doesnt mean they should be used....the word of the day and the whole time EVER is RESPECT too many people have a lack of it!!

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:27 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
but im banned from sayin wt f

Not banned...U just cant say is as its sensitive on the board ( I consider what the ... to be a misdemeanor!)
The F word is an international swear word!
Damn is specific to a religious group (which in fact U know I belong too ) and as this group has no religious boundaries I can not and do not have the right to ban people for saying that word....

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:30 AM
**Veronica**
Major Label Level

But if all the swear words are automatically edited out, then what's the point of the no swearing rule?

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:34 AM
**Veronica** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for **Veronica** Click here to Send **Veronica** a Private Message Find more posts by **Veronica** Add **Veronica** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wee_pinky
Top 100 Charts Level

ok, thank you. Not that i have even posted in very many threads but i just wanted to check what i could say. sometimes feck and arse come out when i'm a bit over-excited and don't really think! (i just realised that i sound like Father Jack from Father Ted!)

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:34 AM
wee_pinky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wee_pinky Click here to Send wee_pinky a Private Message Find more posts by wee_pinky Add wee_pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by **Veronica**
But if all the swear words are automatically edited out, then what's the point of the no swearing rule?

They are only censored out INCASE they are used...not for you to use them...lucky that!

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:36 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by wee_pinky
ok, thank you. Not that i have even posted in very many threads but i just wanted to check what i could say. sometimes feck and arse come out when i'm a bit over-excited and don't really think! (i just realised that i sound like Father Jack from Father Ted!)

Thats understandble...but we have chosen to ban swearing due to the diverse amount of people and ages on this P!nk message board so if in everyday life swear words are part of your vocabularly it is often hard to remember that they cant be used here! especially when angry/excited....its just a case of thinking before posting!!

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:39 AM
renee

quote:
Thats understandble...but we have chosen to ban swearing due to the diverse amount of people and ages on this P!nk message board so if in everyday life swear words are part of your vocabularly it is often hard to remember that they cant be used here! especially when angry/excited....its just a case of thinking before posting!!
And editing!

Old Post 06-19-2004 12:41 AM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote