Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

I looooooovvvveeee the hair, it's totally him and it's cool that he likes to experiment with colour, but each to their own eh?

And "Mr" totally love to see him riding too. It's his "zone"!

Here's another reasonably new one for ya!

- Mx

Attachment: vroom vroom.jpg
This has been downloaded 350 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2008 07:30 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
@R!n@H
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
He looks gorgeous and I love seeing him riding!!! UNF!!!

Sooo sexy!!!

And yeah he should cut the hair, he looks so much more sexy but he likes it long cause thats the "thing".

The length of the hair is not so much the problem. It's more the color. The blonde just doesn't suit him and his black hair.
But otherwise, he has great hair.

Old Post 05-25-2008 07:43 PM
@R!n@H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @R!n@H Click here to Send @R!n@H a Private Message Find more posts by @R!n@H Add @R!n@H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by @R!n@H
The length of the hair is not so much the problem. It's more the color. The blonde just doesn't suit him and his black hair.
But otherwise, he has great hair.

While I totally don't agree (I love his hair like this!) it's each to their own! I do however totally respect that you don't love it but the main reason that I love when he colours it because he's said in heaps of interviews how he "loves to colour his hair and how he finds it fun!" So it's nice to know he has fun with it and I give kudos to any man who doesn't just go with the flow and isn't a sheep with his hairstyles!

- Mx

Old Post 05-25-2008 08:04 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
i miss him too, hey when will be his club opening, i think Pink will sing too

July 19th Grand Opening!

Old Post 05-28-2008 05:54 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
July 19th Grand Opening!

Let's hope they keep to that!!!

- Mx

Attachment: hartswastedspace.jpg
This has been downloaded 326 time(s).

Old Post 05-28-2008 08:55 AM
pinkstagirl

Man..I love Carey. He's defo a hottie in my book.

Thanks 4 the pics

Old Post 05-28-2008 01:51 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
@R!n@H
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by marea
While I totally don't agree (I love his hair like this!) it's each to their own! I do however totally respect that you don't love it but the main reason that I love when he colours it because he's said in heaps of interviews how he "loves to colour his hair and how he finds it fun!" So it's nice to know he has fun with it and I give kudos to any man who doesn't just go with the flow and isn't a sheep with his hairstyles!

- Mx

Thank you. It's just a matter of taste. But it's good to know that he likes coloring his hair...though I'd still suggest another color.

Old Post 05-28-2008 02:33 PM
@R!n@H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for @R!n@H Click here to Send @R!n@H a Private Message Find more posts by @R!n@H Add @R!n@H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by @R!n@H
Thank you. It's just a matter of taste. But it's good to know that he likes coloring his hair...though I'd still suggest another color.

No worries hun, it'd be a boring, boring world if we all looked the same and liked the same look!

Oh, and I'd like to see him with some red in there!

- Mx

Old Post 05-28-2008 02:36 PM
marea

Some more recent photos.

Attachment: thecutestthingever.jpg
This has been downloaded 306 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:04 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp2.jpg
This has been downloaded 307 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:05 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp4.jpg
This has been downloaded 305 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:06 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp3.jpg
This has been downloaded 303 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:08 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp6.jpg
This has been downloaded 304 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:09 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp5.jpg
This has been downloaded 302 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:11 PM
marea

Attachment: hart for pp smaller.jpg
This has been downloaded 297 time(s).

Old Post 05-31-2008 04:13 PM