Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Carey Hart Photos & Information Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Pages (380): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel

This is a favourite wallpaper of mine HAWT STUFF!

- Mx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:30 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:

Beat me to posting LOVE IT...SO SO SO HAWT! I love the fact he has his hair like this again.

- Mx

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:31 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by marea

I edited your first post from the shoot to upload the bigger picture. I hope you don't mind. Saves having 2 of the same picture up but in different size.

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:42 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
I edited your first post from the shoot to upload the bigger picture. I hope you don't mind. Saves having 2 of the same picture up but in different size.

Of course not hun!!! It's all about teamwork huh!?

- Mx

Old Post 06-22-2008 04:48 PM
Celine

quote:
Of course not hun!!! It's all about teamwork huh!?

- Mx

Of course. I also changed the name of the title of the thread. You shouldn't feel the need to put no hating in the title or anything like that.

Since P!nk and Carey split, people will be funny about having his pictures posted in the P!nk sections but it is more than fine for them to be posted in the Off-Topic section.

Old Post 06-22-2008 05:03 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Of course. I also changed the name of the title of the thread. You shouldn't feel the need to put no hating in the title or anything like that.

Since P!nk and Carey split, people will be funny about having his pictures posted in the P!nk sections but it is more than fine for them to be posted in the Off-Topic section.

No worries at all, just to quote myself:

quote:
I have done it in the past because I have posted threads previously in which less than polite/unkind/harsh/nasty comments have been posted. It IS childish I know, and I can't be bothered with the hating so I have post that in the title of any threads I put up about Hart just to make people aware that kind of attitude is a) really not necessary & b) while this is a public forum it's really not welcome in threads I post.

But i'm glad it's changed now I just hate small-mindedness etc. Maybe you could change it to "Recent Carey Hart Pics & Information" or something like that though, because I have been posting vids and new info on here rather than opening new threads, it makes sense to have it all in the one place. Whaddya reckon?

- mx

Old Post 06-22-2008 05:10 PM
Celine

quote:
No worries at all, just to quote myself:

But i'm glad it's changed now I just hate small-mindedness etc. Maybe you could change it to "Recent Carey Hart Pics & Information" or something like that though, because I have been posting vids and new info on here rather than opening new threads, it makes sense to have it all in the one place. Whaddya reckon?

- mx

Not everyone can like Carey as much as you. Just ignore it and if anything gets out of control then that's what moderators are for but it really is just down to people's opinions and they are entitled to put their opinions across even if we dont agree. "Hating" happens all the time, no matter what the topic.

Old Post 06-22-2008 05:22 PM
marea

quote:
Not everyone can like Carey as much as you. Just ignore it and if anything gets out of control then that's what moderators are for but it really is just down to people's opinions and they are entitled to put their opinions across even if we dont agree. "Hating" happens all the time, no matter what the topic.

Oh I totally agree hun, I never expect anyone to...it's like not everyone likes P!nk. Life would be extremely boring if we were all into the same things. Ii'm ordinarily open-minded about most things and am also VERY opinionated but it's just nastiness that gets my goat. Each to their own though. S'all good though, this thread has been pretty happy for the most part.

- Mx

Old Post 06-22-2008 05:31 PM
marea

Wasted Space @ Sunset Music Festival, New Info.

As Dina previously posted in another thread Wasted Space are hosting an event at The Sunset Music Festival...here's a headsup as to what will be going down at the event!

"Saturday's (6/28) events include a free, all-ages Wasted Space show with performances by Camp Freddy and Louis XIV as well as interactive games including Guitar Hero. The Wasted Space show, which will run from 1-9 p.m., will be broadcast live on Indie 103.1 FM."

- Mx

Attachment: wasted.jpg
This has been downloaded 283 time(s).

Last edited by marea on 06-22-2008 at 06:02 PM

Old Post 06-22-2008 05:47 PM
marea

Newbie.

- Mx

Attachment: hart hart yeah.jpg
This has been downloaded 280 time(s).

Old Post 06-22-2008 06:03 PM
WhoKnew16
Major Label Level

ahhhh

soo gorgeous

Old Post 06-23-2008 07:01 AM
WhoKnew16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WhoKnew16 Click here to Send WhoKnew16 a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnew16 Add WhoKnew16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Seen two from this day but not this one before.

- Mx

Attachment: seen similair.jpg
This has been downloaded 257 time(s).

Old Post 06-23-2008 09:27 AM
marea

Relaxing @ Rehab

- Mx

Attachment: harts space.jpg
This has been downloaded 258 time(s).

Old Post 06-23-2008 09:29 AM
marea

Newest pic with Matt from SorumNoce and the new hair style. <3 it!!!

- Mx

Attachment: hart newbie.jpg
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Old Post 06-23-2008 09:34 AM
marea

Boys & their toys Hart's “Wasted Space” Rooke Scrambler.

- Mx

Attachment: hart's “wasted space” rooke scrambler..jpg
This has been downloaded 250 time(s).

Old Post 06-23-2008 09:37 AM