Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Abusive Members
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Celine

Thumbs down Abusive Members

I've been getting a few messages about different members and I've also come across a few comments in different threads that are pushing the boundaries on these boards. We try to keep it open to freedom of speech and to allow people to feel comfortable to talk about any subject but that doesn't mean any of us will tolerate bullying or threatening behaviour. Unless it's bullying that is DIRECTED at YOU on this website, we will do something about it. If it is done in person and/or on tour, there's not much we can do about it. That's something you might want to take up with your local authorities, or Facebook.

There will always be people who disagree with your posts and there will always be people who choose to start arguments. That's been happening for the past 10 years. If you are having these issues then I suggest you ignore people who try to start an argument with you and walk away because feeding into that will only make them feel they are getting to you. It takes a bigger person to walk away. Again, we as moderators can only do something if the other person has crossed any lines as far as forum rules.

Before contacting any of us. Please read the Forum FAQs and when contacting us, please attach threads and/or screen shots of things being said. We will be more than happy to help anyone out if they feel they're being bullied. Comments/threads are very easy to delete so screen shots are proof that the conversations took place.

To attach any pictures to Private messages it will have to be done via a picture hosting wesbite such as photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic, Postimage etc then post the direct URL's to the message.

This is a place to make friends, not enemies. Lets all get along.

Attachment: tumblr_mifb9labbc1r6ybcpo2_1280_large.jpg
This has been downloaded 175 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2013 03:57 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Wasn't me

Old Post 05-21-2013 04:17 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Wasn't me

or it was just you

Old Post 05-21-2013 07:37 AM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by JesseP!nkman
or it was just you
I know the rules of the board and I make sure that I abide by them. If a discussion becomes a little too heated I just back away from it, wait a cool down time, and resume my side of the matter

Old Post 05-21-2013 08:40 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I'll never run away from this place again.

Old Post 05-11-2014 09:32 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hey didn't your name used to be celine4daniel...?

Old Post 05-24-2014 01:45 PM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

hmm whatever happened to Mr. Pinkman?

Old Post 05-26-2014 12:18 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
hmm whatever happened to Mr. Pinkman?
she/he got too embarrassed i guess?

Old Post 05-26-2014 12:30 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
Hey didn't your name used to be celine4daniel...?
Yes it did. She changed it since the relationship ended.

Old Post 05-26-2014 01:40 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Yes it did. She changed it since the relationship ended.

Oh

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:23 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Ooh Celine..I remember your avi.
Where'd you go? :'( and what happened with Daniel? You don't have to tell me, you choose whom you want to share what with, and not. <3

Thanks for the reminder btw, I needed to read that. (:

btw P!nks hawt on that pic.. I mean she always is, no matter what. But that one...rawr. and not to mention the puppyyy <33 I wish I had a dog. Stupid allergies.

Old Post 05-27-2014 01:00 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Ooh Celine..I remember your avi.
Where'd you go? :'( and what happened with Daniel? You don't have to tell me, you choose whom you want to share what with, and not. <3

Thanks for the reminder btw, I needed to read that. (:

btw P!nks hawt on that pic.. I mean she always is, no matter what. But that one...rawr. and not to mention the puppyyy <33 I wish I had a dog. Stupid allergies.

Only just saw this. Don't know how I missed it. 😐 changed my name as I was young and you know how when you're young you put silly usernames. Not great for when you do happen to break up. At least it wasn't a tattoo and I could actually change the username. 😂

Hope you are doing well.

Old Post 09-22-2016 10:31 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote