Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > The Hangover Thread.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by marea
No but the beer, vodka and midori did it's all Holly's fault.

oh no, that's a bad mix there, im sorry ur feeling like sh|t on a stick

nice one holly bo bolly!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2008 03:27 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Uhmm well, we just realized that we have to put limits to certain things. Last night was so fk#%ing funny, but it was bad bad bad as well. Today is ok tho, barely headache. Thank you falafel in the early early morning. ♥

Old Post 07-19-2008 11:00 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jule89
Major Label Level

we needed 1 hour to walk home for a way that you walk in 20min...that says all!!!

Old Post 07-19-2008 12:40 PM
Jule89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jule89 Click here to Send Jule89 a Private Message Find more posts by Jule89 Add Jule89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Raises hands *oy*

- Mx

Old Post 10-19-2008 11:55 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssTrouble
Needs Rehab Level

I wish I was hung-over...but I'm not 21 yet...What a stupid rule!!!

I amm in desperate need of a drink though!!!

Old Post 10-19-2008 11:58 PM
M!ssTrouble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M!ssTrouble Click here to Send M!ssTrouble a Private Message Find more posts by M!ssTrouble Add M!ssTrouble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anacreon
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by M!ssTrouble

I wish I was hungover too. That would indicate that I had partied recently. Sadly, not the case

Old Post 10-19-2008 11:59 PM
Anacreon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anacreon Click here to Send Anacreon a Private Message Find more posts by Anacreon Add Anacreon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

I totally don't recall this thread. I would have used it on Friday morning while damn near vomitting at work. I think it was due to the second bottle of wine I almost finished the night before.

I might have to come in here Tuesday AM.

So Marea... you got some pics for me?

Old Post 10-20-2008 12:20 AM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

haha i was in work yesterday and i thjought i was gonna be in a state i only got in at 4 am and was up at 8am for work...but i was fine i was in great humer.....amazing... haha

Old Post 10-21-2008 06:36 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

It's Tuesday evening now. I didn't wake up with a hangover this morning. I woke up drunk.

All's well by now. I had the last two days off from work and back to the grind tomorrow.

Old Post 10-22-2008 03:59 AM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by M!ssTrouble

omg, someone wishing to be hungover? ohh you are gonna wanna take that back so many moments but I'm okay now tho waiting for the weekend woooo

AND even tho I had really fun last saturday I wasn't really that hungover on sunday woopywoop.

Old Post 10-22-2008 04:42 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm not that hangover but we drank at least 3L of champagne last night.

Old Post 08-22-2015 10:32 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm not that hangover but we drank at least 3L of champagne last night.

Well, happy birthday!

Old Post 08-22-2015 10:37 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, happy birthday!

Haha. It's not my birthday yet. it was just a regular friday

Old Post 08-22-2015 12:20 PM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha. It's not my birthday yet. it was just a regular friday

3l champagne to celebrate the weekend? What's gonna happen on your birthday then?

Old Post 08-22-2015 12:21 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
3l champagne to celebrate the weekend? What's gonna happen on your birthday then?

Haha. Realized we haven't had champagne in like a half year or something. Nothing will happen on my birthday. I don't like to celebrate it anymore!

Old Post 08-22-2015 01:20 PM