Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What did you dream?
Pages (44): « First ... « 42 43 [44]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OriginalPunkCar
Triple Platinum Record Level

i could fly. but not control it.
i asked her to grab my hand.
but she refused and I was gone.
everything was gone.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2011 05:12 PM
OriginalPunkCar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OriginalPunkCar Click here to Send OriginalPunkCar a Private Message Visit OriginalPunkCar's homepage! Find more posts by OriginalPunkCar Add OriginalPunkCar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

i had to escape with my cousin from my mother who turned evil

Old Post 05-31-2011 05:38 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

I rarely remember my dreams, usually i just remember some sort of abstract shapes

Old Post 05-31-2011 06:10 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

I dreamt nothing

Last edited by Elli Noise on 06-13-2014 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 06-01-2011 07:27 AM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

weird stuff about [you] again ....gooooosh...I abandoned you from my heart and my life...why do I still dream about you?

Old Post 06-01-2011 10:01 AM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

that i was climbing the outside of a huge frigging bridge together with some other people while singing I Will Survive and watching the water far far below us..

Old Post 06-01-2011 10:44 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

I killed people

Old Post 07-30-2012 04:44 AM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Thanks boink for the bumping idea.

My Pink dream the other night was funny. I flew to London to see her and every ad was about Pink. It was crazy - her face was all over town it creeped me out. Ha ha. The city was full of people that were there to see her. And accidentally she bumped into me from nowhere. But she was so stressed and worried about stage stuff being well prepared that I didn't wanna bother her more than saying hi... (as if )

After the gig, and no I don't remember anything from the gig, I went to the bus stop to catch a bus to Germany for the next show. But I saw a Ferrari just before the bus and told my friend to come running with me to catch it. And in it were like 4 chinese people telling me "Oh no, not one of the others", as in we're worth less. However I managed to talk them through and we got in and got a ride all the way to Berlin. It was a quick ride and I didn't see anything but a Google map moving really fast. LOL. In Berlin Pink ads were everywheeeere, too - this time I thought I should make a pic and put it on Twitter and Insta and send it to her there, lol. Because for some reason I thought she didn't knew.. haha. Turned out I didn't have the apps so I went to see if there was a wifi connection somewhere... then my bf woke me up.

Old Post 03-30-2016 08:01 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Thanks boink for the bumping idea.

My Pink dream the other night was funny. I flew to London to see her and every ad was about Pink. It was crazy - her face was all over town it creeped me out. Ha ha. The city was full of people that were there to see her. And accidentally she bumped into me from nowhere. But she was so stressed and worried about stage stuff being well prepared that I didn't wanna bother her more than saying hi... (as if )

After the gig, and no I don't remember anything from the gig, I went to the bus stop to catch a bus to Germany for the next show. But I saw a Ferrari just before the bus and told my friend to come running with me to catch it. And in it were like 4 chinese people telling me "Oh no, not one of the others", as in we're worth less. However I managed to talk them through and we got in and got a ride all the way to Berlin. It was a quick ride and I didn't see anything but a Google map moving really fast. LOL. In Berlin Pink ads were everywheeeere, too - this time I thought I should make a pic and put it on Twitter and Insta and send it to her there, lol. Because for some reason I thought she didn't knew.. haha. Turned out I didn't have the apps so I went to see if there was a wifi connection somewhere... then my bf woke me up.

You're so funny, well, your dreams are. And once again considering the fact your dreams come true, like always, you're going to meet P!nk anytime soon - again.

... too bad I've never any P!nk-dreams ... and shame on you for forgetting my name again.

Old Post 03-30-2016 08:37 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
You're so funny, well, your dreams are. And once again considering the fact your dreams come true, like always, you're going to meet P!nk anytime soon - again.

... too bad I've never any P!nk-dreams ... and shame on you for forgetting my name again.

Ha! Boris! Or? I'm known for forgetting names so I apologize

I miss her badly, it's been a very very long this time. So I hope you're right

Old Post 03-31-2016 08:59 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Ha! Boris! Or? I'm known for forgetting names so I apologize

I miss her badly, it's been a very very long this time. So I hope you're right

Well, you're not good at guessing. It's Michael, Daniela!

Old Post 03-31-2016 10:48 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, you're not good at guessing. It's Michael, Daniela!

Oh crap! I knew that! 🤔☺️

Old Post 03-31-2016 02:31 PM
kathy~trydis

My god damn dreams are weird as f. The other night I dreamed that we were outside Eminems house coincidentally at the same time he had just murdered his mother in law LOL. Coz we were "supposedly" witnesses the cops pulled us inside the house and locked all the gates. It was a fresh murder scene dead body still inside and slim shady taken away in handcuffs. We were told to sit and wait to be interviewed by the cops then em's people came up to us and asked to take our phones from us coz they didnt want media getting hold of any videos or photos from the murder scene. I quickly slid my under my chair and said I didn't come with a phone and they believed me hahaha. I was trying to take videos of it all but it was hard to hide my phone and I had bearly no space left on it so I was being sneaky trying to hide my phone at the same time trying to delete crap off it so I could film sh*it bahaha. I was so excited to be at em's house but the hours passed and they wouldnt let us out coz they were afraid we were gonna go to the media as the media didn't know yet. It was all hush hush then we were told me had to camp out there lmao idk so frekin weird.

I had this other dream the other night that I bunch of people came into my house at night and I ended up murdering all of them. I was so proud of myself for killing all of them but then their dead bodies started to smell and I didnt know how to get rid of them.

lol.

Old Post 04-14-2016 08:19 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote