Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Can somebody help ....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rob Drayton
Major Label Level

Can somebody help ....

Hey everyone, nothing puts me above any of you so why should you listen to me - certainly no more than you should to the messageboard administrator!
I've been on here for about six months and have had some great fun reading some of the views and arguments, very touching at times, through it met some nice ppers at the austria concert, and have even got away with some of my awful jokes (not appreciated by some as they have made perfectly clear).

But do as they say, chill out, have a friendly argument over whether P!nk should smoke, support PETA, whatever, but it is all meant to be a bit of fun isn't it? No-one's view is more important than anyone else's and we should all respect that. It does get a bit heated at times but at the end of the day this is meant to just celebrate something we all have in common - P!nk and her music. Many people obviously get a lot out of the messageboards and P!nk and that is something special ..... let's don't spoil it.

Today I was going to ask in a thread for help with a problem with my personal messages .... I keep getting e-mail prompts that I have new messages but nobody loves me enough to send any Now I can't even find my private messages!!
When everything gets put back together on here can someone help me please?
Love you all and remember to KEEP THE SCHLADMING THREAD ALIVE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:06 PM
Rob Drayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Drayton Click here to Send Rob Drayton a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Drayton Add Rob Drayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Secret Agent
Administrator

PM's

Hey Rob. Thanks for the post. We'll have PM's back on soon... hang tight.

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:08 PM
Secret Agent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Secret Agent Click here to Send Secret Agent a Private Message Visit Secret Agent's homepage! Find more posts by Secret Agent Add Secret Agent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coccolino
Banned

Re: PM's

quote:
Originally posted by Secret Agent
Hey Rob. Thanks for the post. We'll have PM's back on soon... hang tight.

Proud Of God
Can you give us a little more space for pms?

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:10 PM
Coccolino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coccolino Click here to Send Coccolino a Private Message Visit Coccolino's homepage! Find more posts by Coccolino Add Coccolino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Can somebody help ....

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Drayton
Hey everyone, nothing puts me above any of you so why should you listen to me - certainly no more than you should to the messageboard administrator!
I've been on here for about six months and have had some great fun reading some of the views and arguments, very touching at times, through it met some nice ppers at the austria concert, and have even got away with some of my awful jokes (not appreciated by some as they have made perfectly clear).

But do as they say, chill out, have a friendly argument over whether P!nk should smoke, support PETA, whatever, but it is all meant to be a bit of fun isn't it? No-one's view is more important than anyone else's and we should all respect that. It does get a bit heated at times but at the end of the day this is meant to just celebrate something we all have in common - P!nk and her music. Many people obviously get a lot out of the messageboards and P!nk and that is something special ..... let's don't spoil it.

Today I was going to ask in a thread for help with a problem with my personal messages .... I keep getting e-mail prompts that I have new messages but nobody loves me enough to send any Now I can't even find my private messages!!

its all good just a lil mess in here...but will be handled by mods im sure...they are cool, really...if you think how much crap they need to read and decide what or if should they delete it....i dont know how would i handle it...
anyway just wanna say...think pink and thats all....i wont bother writing some long mesages in some threads about deciding or voting for somehting cuz its not worth it...just gonna be short and i think we all have to do that...not getting into something deep issues or argue on some stupid stuff that is going on....just relax and comunicate and talk like a normal ppl...
so think pink...lol

Old Post 01-29-2008 11:13 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

Yeah thanks for the post

I like your views

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:34 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marry
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Yeah thanks for the post

I like your views

Old Post 01-30-2008 12:37 AM
marry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marry Click here to Send marry a Private Message Find more posts by marry Add marry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

I love being quoted

Old Post 01-30-2008 03:04 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Drayton
Major Label Level

quote:
I love being quoted

Old Post 01-30-2008 11:31 PM
Rob Drayton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Drayton Click here to Send Rob Drayton a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Drayton Add Rob Drayton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Can somebody help ....

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Drayton

i couldn't agree more,this forum is about Pink,about making friends and have fun and def not for hating and saying mean things to each other

Old Post 01-30-2008 11:53 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

YAY IM BEING QUOTED

lol

Old Post 01-31-2008 03:37 AM
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
YAY IM BEING QUOTED

lol

Old Post 01-31-2008 08:23 AM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote