Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > What Shampoo do you use
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkshart
Triple Platinum Record Level

What Shampoo do you use

well?

im bored cant u tell!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2007 04:12 PM
P!nkshart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkshart Click here to Send P!nkshart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkshart Add P!nkshart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jolie-Pitt

herbal essences

Old Post 07-05-2007 04:15 PM
Jolie-Pitt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jolie-Pitt Click here to Send Jolie-Pitt a Private Message Visit Jolie-Pitt's homepage! Find more posts by Jolie-Pitt Add Jolie-Pitt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MavisElizabeth
Banned

v05 for blonde hair

Old Post 07-05-2007 04:17 PM
MavisElizabeth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MavisElizabeth Click here to Send MavisElizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by MavisElizabeth Add MavisElizabeth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Culebra

Usually Pantene but I'm trying Burt's Bees right now (probably won't keep using it). Bumble & bumble is the best!

Old Post 07-05-2007 04:44 PM
Culebra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Culebra Click here to Send Culebra a Private Message Visit Culebra's homepage! Find more posts by Culebra Add Culebra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkshart

quote:
Originally posted by Culebra
Usually Pantene but I'm trying Burt's Bees right now (probably won't keep using it). Bumble & bumble is the best!

pantene is ace!!! right now im using some danish thing called Sanex, its the dogs danglies!!!

Old Post 07-05-2007 05:18 PM
P!nkshart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkshart Click here to Send P!nkshart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkshart Add P!nkshart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

Pantene, after trying others I stay with P.

Old Post 07-05-2007 05:30 PM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

i use more than one mostly they're for blonde hair, but my fav: LUSH! - Daddy-O for blonde or grey hair (it's purple, i love it...)

http://www2.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/2003

Old Post 07-05-2007 05:50 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

herbal essences, rose hips

Last edited by Discordia on 07-05-2007 at 10:35 PM

Old Post 07-05-2007 06:47 PM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dóri

Garnier Fructis, i love its smell.

Old Post 07-05-2007 07:24 PM
dóri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dóri Click here to Send dóri a Private Message Find more posts by dóri Add dóri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
music4lyf
Top 100 Charts Level

loreal elvive or sunsilk

Old Post 07-05-2007 08:11 PM
music4lyf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for music4lyf Click here to Send music4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by music4lyf Add music4lyf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miss_p!nk
1st #1 Movie Single Level

herbal essences

Old Post 07-05-2007 08:23 PM
miss_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miss_p!nk Click here to Send miss_p!nk a Private Message Visit miss_p!nk's homepage! Find more posts by miss_p!nk Add miss_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEELGUDTIME
In Detox Level

body shop honey shampoo n condtioner it is lovely

Old Post 07-05-2007 08:44 PM
FEELGUDTIME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEELGUDTIME Click here to Send FEELGUDTIME a Private Message Find more posts by FEELGUDTIME Add FEELGUDTIME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEELGUDTIME
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nino
Pantene, after trying others I stay with P.

pantene is really bad for your hair can make your hair go green when u dye it blond puts a lay of rubbish on it

Old Post 07-05-2007 08:45 PM
FEELGUDTIME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEELGUDTIME Click here to Send FEELGUDTIME a Private Message Find more posts by FEELGUDTIME Add FEELGUDTIME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sassfactory
Underground Label Level

whatever i stole from the last hotel i was in

Old Post 07-05-2007 10:28 PM
sassfactory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sassfactory Click here to Send sassfactory a Private Message Find more posts by sassfactory Add sassfactory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by FEELGUDTIME
pantene is really bad for your hair can make your hair go green when u dye it blond puts a lay of rubbish on it

fortunatelly I dont dye my hair

Old Post 07-05-2007 10:54 PM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote