Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (543): « First ... « 538 539 [540] 541 542 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
watched The Magnificent Seven yesterday. i did not see the original but i liked this one even though i really dislike westerns. i do love Chris Pratt though.

Chris Pratt was good. I like him a lot. But I kind of feel like he always plays the same sorta character. I don't wanna see him get labeled a "one trick pony". I'd like to see him do some more serious type roles and not always the jokester.
He's perfect as Starlord though

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2016 01:08 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Not the last movie I watched, but I was talking about this movie at work today. Saw it about a year ago. "I Am Big Bird", it's a doccummentary about Caroll Spinney, the actor / puppeteer who has been Big Bird on Sesame Street for the last 40 something years (he is also Oscar the Grouch).
Really cool doc. Cool to see the evolution of the character and all the technical aspects of being Big Bird. He cant see out of the suit so he has to have a moniter inside. Which means he needs to move in the opposite direction from what he sees on the screen (if that makes sense).
I wanna rewatch it one of these days soon. Maybe tonight, I enjoyed it a lot even though I'm not a fan of the character. Dude seems like a really nice guy and to me its pretty amazing that he's still doing it at 82 years old now. :]

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post 09-28-2016 01:25 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Dirty 30 I love them all <3

Partee Tyme!

Attachment: partee.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post 09-28-2016 08:15 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Star Trek Beyond ... meh

Old Post 09-29-2016 08:37 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Partee Tyme!
I have that tshirt in green

Old Post 10-03-2016 04:08 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back ... yet another meh

Old Post 11-01-2016 12:33 PM
boink

Jason Bourne was ok

Old Post 11-05-2016 10:26 PM
purple18

quote:
Jason Bourne was ok
lol we just started watching it last night when 10 seconds in we realised we forgot to re-watch The Bourne Ultimatum after like 5 years and we didn't remember shyt. so we watched that instead. still good

Old Post 11-07-2016 02:44 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

under the shadow

fantastic horror movie! it blends so well with the drama that happens in the story. also, probably the best movie about djinns.

suspenseful, effectively creepy and super unnerving! and damn, the scares are the real deal! not the cheap ones you get from so many horror movies these days.

Old Post 11-11-2016 09:57 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Finding Dory ... not as good as Finding Nemo, but after no P!nk on Ellen announcing her pregnancy at least Ellen as Dory's voice.

Old Post 11-12-2016 08:37 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
Finding Dory ... not as good as Finding Nemo, but after no P!nk on Ellen announcing her pregnancy at least Ellen as Dory's voice.

Cute movie. Saw it over the summer.

Last movie I saw was Dr. Strange. It was very brainy and very satisfying. Kind of like Inception but not as confusing. The ending clip after the credits rolled was the best, though.

Last edited by blackrosefore on 11-13-2016 at 02:45 AM

Old Post 11-13-2016 02:42 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

It was awesome. Felt soooo good to be back in that world again.

Old Post 11-17-2016 07:28 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Snowden

Old Post 11-19-2016 09:09 PM
Little_Peculiar

Spirit: stallion of the Cimarron

Oh and Christmas with the Kranks. Sucked.

Old Post 11-21-2016 05:47 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Rogue One

Old Post 12-16-2016 03:19 PM