Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Pink - New York Concert - Full 1080i video
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justlikeapill03
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nino
you must have all archive files (54 pieces) for successful decompresion

i have them all though

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2007 08:26 PM
justlikeapill03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justlikeapill03 Click here to Send justlikeapill03 a Private Message Find more posts by justlikeapill03 Add justlikeapill03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
i have them all though

I highly recommend you to check if those files were downloaded properly. From the first to 53th file, their size must be at least 100 MB (or 95.3 MB something) and the 54th was relatively smaller.

By the way, did anyone get to extract all these file without a problem?

Old Post 04-17-2007 04:01 AM
Thai_Pink_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thai_Pink_Fan Click here to Send Thai_Pink_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Thai_Pink_Fan Add Thai_Pink_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by Thai_Pink_Fan
I highly recommend you to check if those files were downloaded properly. From the first to 53th file, their size must be at least 100 MB (or 95.3 MB something) and the 54th was relatively smaller.

Not yet

anyway Im curious if Pink will produce some official pure HD medium (suppose Bluray), I know it depends how many ppl will buy these new HD players, but maybe next year we'll have her on bluray disc...

Old Post 04-17-2007 08:56 AM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:

Thank you for posting the links

Got a problem tho...doh!

While trying to extract, after about 80%+ of doing it i get an error message from winrar stating 'there is not enough space on the disk, write error: only NTFS file system supports files larger than 4GB.'

I have enough disk space, 134GB remaining to be exact...:|

All files were d/l'd correctly, all firs 53 parts are 95.3MB with the last part 18.3MB

Any idea what can be done? is there some kind of limit of 4GB for the .TS file that this video is in?

You may need to do them again in parts that is not one continuous video? I.e. half in parts that can be extracted to one section and the other parts to be extracted into the second part.

Let me know your thoughts.

Michelle

Old Post 04-18-2007 10:07 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
Thank you for posting the links

Got a problem tho...doh!

While trying to extract, after about 80%+ of doing it i get an error message from winrar stating 'there is not enough space on the disk, write error: only NTFS file system supports files larger than 4GB.'

I have enough disk space, 134GB remaining to be exact...:|

All files were d/l'd correctly, all firs 53 parts are 95.3MB with the last part 18.3MB

Any idea what can be done? is there some kind of limit of 4GB for the .TS file that this video is in?

You may need to do them again in parts that is not one continuous video? I.e. half in parts that can be extracted to one section and the other parts to be extracted into the second part.

Let me know your thoughts.

Michelle

First of all, there should be 55 parts NOT 53 parts.

Secondly, I'm asking someone to help me now. Please be patient.

Old Post 04-19-2007 04:44 AM
Thai_Pink_Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thai_Pink_Fan Click here to Send Thai_Pink_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Thai_Pink_Fan Add Thai_Pink_Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nino
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk

it seems that you use harddisc/medium with FAT32 - it's limited for less than 2^32 Bytes long files, it's the 4GB limit...

you should decompress it on drive with NTFS format...

could you say more, what system and harddisc format do you use?

anyway basic 1 tip if you use windows, format with NTFS file system, FAT32 is older and not so fast in windows like NTFS is...

Old Post 04-19-2007 09:47 AM
Nino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nino Click here to Send Nino a Private Message Find more posts by Nino Add Nino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
First of all, there should be 55 parts NOT 53 parts.

Secondly, I'm asking someone to help me now. Please be patient.

Hey, thanks, my typo error, it is indeed 55 parts.

I wil be patient

Old Post 04-19-2007 05:34 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
it seems that you use harddisc/medium with FAT32 - it's limited for less than 2^32 Bytes long files, it's the 4GB limit...

anyway basic 1 tip if you use windows, format with NTFS file system, FAT32 is older and not so fast in windows like NTFS is...

Thanks for this, i am using a 250GB external hard drive to save everything on.

You are right! it is a FAT32 type drive.

What i am trying to do right now is move the files to the 2nd hard drive (D drive) that comes with the laptop and i will try to extract there. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks again for the advice.

Michelle

Old Post 04-19-2007 05:40 PM
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

quote:

Thanks for helping...... I also have a person who was willing to help me saying this:

Your hdd is fat32 (max 4gb file size) youve to format it (to ntfs file system)
or if you have one hdd, partition it and format the second partition (the one which doesnt have the OS)

Old Post 04-19-2007 06:10 PM
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Thanks for helping...... I also have a person who was willing to help me saying this:

Your hdd is fat32 (max 4gb file size) youve to format it (to ntfs file system)
or if you have one hdd, partition it and format the second partition (the one which doesnt have the OS)

Hey,

it extracted when i moved the files to the d drive. I just need to now find a program that will play the .ts file.

I do not know how to partition the drives. + Until i have saved everything onto data disk, which may be a long time from now, i am too scared to do it, i am scared to loose all my songs etc. lol

Again, thank you for uploading all the parts

Much appreciated.

Michelle

Old Post 04-19-2007 06:15 PM
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

11 parts completed ...

Last edited by Agnes on 04-22-2007 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 04-21-2007 12:50 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thai_Pink_Fan
Underground Label Level

The highly recommended program to play this video file and any other video files would be VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic. They are both capable to play most of media files that are out there.

Find it at Google, I'm pretty sure that it is not too difficult to find these two programs.

Old Post 04-22-2007 05:29 PM
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
15 parts completed ...

Last edited by Agnes on 04-23-2007 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 04-22-2007 05:51 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

VLC is perfect Again thank you so much, everything is sooo crisp and the sound is sweet

Old Post 04-23-2007 06:07 AM
Agnes

still downloading so had to bump it a bit (22)

Last edited by Agnes on 04-26-2007 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 04-25-2007 02:39 PM