Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Pink - New York Concert - Full 1080i video
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elli0903
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
Can someone tell me, once i've dl all and extracted it with winrar, what format is it gonna be?

as far as i remember it was a .ts-file!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2009 07:22 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by elli0903
as far as i remember it was a .ts-file!

What exactly is a .ts-file? Can I put it on DVD?

Old Post 03-31-2009 07:44 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elli0903

quote:
What exactly is a .ts-file? Can I put it on DVD?

That's a high definition file. I converted it to avi or mpg and burnt it, I would upload it, but it's 5 gb big.

Old Post 03-31-2009 08:06 PM
elli0903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elli0903 Click here to Send elli0903 a Private Message Find more posts by elli0903 Add elli0903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
That's a high definition file. I converted it to avi or mpg and burnt it, I would upload it, but it's 5 gb big.

Oké, no problem. I'm downloading it myself, so. Don't know much about these thing, so thanks for the info

Old Post 03-31-2009 09:09 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:

Maybe one little question? Can you (or someone else who's reading this) recommend me a program to convert it?

Old Post 03-31-2009 10:06 PM
Buffy

Great great super quality, thanks for posting

Could someone please tell me what program I could use to convert to mpeg or avi??

Old Post 04-03-2009 11:48 PM
ylraC
Platinum Level

quote:
Maybe one little question? Can you (or someone else who's reading this) recommend me a program to convert it?

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use a program called Convert X to Dvd. I find it really handy because it can convert nearly everything to a dvd so you can watch it on your tv.

Old Post 04-04-2009 09:20 AM
ylraC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ylraC Click here to Send ylraC a Private Message Visit ylraC's homepage! Find more posts by ylraC Add ylraC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by ylraC
Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use a program called Convert X to Dvd. I find it really handy because it can convert nearly everything to a dvd so you can watch it on your tv.

Can be very usefull ! Thanks !

Old Post 04-04-2009 09:50 AM
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

It takes me 3 days to dl all parts.....but guess what?!?!

It worth the time~!!!!!

Big Thank YOU!!!!!!

Old Post 04-05-2009 08:54 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

does anyone have these links working anywhere
?

Old Post 08-02-2011 02:26 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote