Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > The L!ve P!nk MP3 request thread Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (20): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PinkLizz
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana2
Summertime
Piece Of My Heart
but not the medley one where they're mixed

thanx in advance

yes please, looking for that too! anyone?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-17-2007 06:12 PM
PinkLizz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkLizz Click here to Send PinkLizz a Private Message Visit PinkLizz's homepage! Find more posts by PinkLizz Add PinkLizz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
קEDATED×
Triple Platinum Record Level

Anyone has Unwind live?

and also GTPS Sweet dreams mp3 but not live?

Old Post 07-08-2007 11:14 PM
קEDATED× is offline Click Here to See the Profile for קEDATED× Click here to Send קEDATED× a Private Message Find more posts by קEDATED× Add קEDATED× to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Bloodly
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by קEDATED×
Anyone has Unwind live?

and also GTPS Sweet dreams mp3 but not live?

i have gtps and sweet dreams remix

Old Post 07-08-2007 11:27 PM
Cry Bloodly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Bloodly Click here to Send Cry Bloodly a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Bloodly Add Cry Bloodly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
קEDATED×
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Cry Bloodly
i have gtps and sweet dreams remix

i need that cuz i've lost it somewhere pleaseee

Old Post 07-09-2007 12:22 AM
קEDATED× is offline Click Here to See the Profile for קEDATED× Click here to Send קEDATED× a Private Message Find more posts by קEDATED× Add קEDATED× to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Bloodly
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by קEDATED×
i need that cuz i've lost it somewhere pleaseee

sure, here you go

http://download.yousendit.com/36BFDC0F77C452F7

Old Post 07-09-2007 10:08 PM
Cry Bloodly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Bloodly Click here to Send Cry Bloodly a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Bloodly Add Cry Bloodly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovin'_pink
Top 100 Charts Level

thankyou greatly appreciated!!

Old Post 07-13-2007 09:52 AM
lovin'_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lovin'_pink Click here to Send lovin'_pink a Private Message Find more posts by lovin'_pink Add lovin'_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovin'_pink
Top 100 Charts Level

im sorry if this has been asked millions of times but in aus, i dont think we ave the b-sides of songs like free, delirium and disconnected and i was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get a hold of these songs??? thanks

Old Post 07-15-2007 07:40 AM
lovin'_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lovin'_pink Click here to Send lovin'_pink a Private Message Find more posts by lovin'_pink Add lovin'_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
criss18
MixTape Level

I have hem, but i think we r not alowed 2 share them here cause u can buy them.... i know that sucks but i think those r the rules

Old Post 07-15-2007 03:18 PM
criss18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for criss18 Click here to Send criss18 a Private Message Find more posts by criss18 Add criss18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by lovin'_pink
im sorry if this has been asked millions of times but in aus, i dont think we ave the b-sides of songs like free, delirium and disconnected and i was just wondering if there's anywhere i can get a hold of these songs??? thanks
maybe you can buy an album by e-ebay or a web site.
or a world wide web Hub

Old Post 07-15-2007 03:23 PM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by lovin'_pink

I'm pretty sure it's free and delirium that are on the trouble single...so just get them off that if you want them.

Old Post 07-15-2007 03:53 PM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovin'_pink
Top 100 Charts Level

ok thanks everyone....i have looked on itunes on teh trouble single but its says that trouble is the only track on it...oh well thanks anyways

Old Post 07-16-2007 11:03 AM
KittyKatDances
MixTape Level

awww man i really want her singing

lonely girl live =]

she sang it last night at edinburgh castle and sat right infront of the stage and its was so amazing =] =] =]

has anyone got it =] please please please =]

Old Post 07-16-2007 09:27 PM
KittyKatDances is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KittyKatDances Click here to Send KittyKatDances a Private Message Find more posts by KittyKatDances Add KittyKatDances to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ridinggirl
Major Label Level

yes lonely girllive
wud be awesome

Old Post 07-18-2007 09:55 PM
ridinggirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ridinggirl Click here to Send ridinggirl a Private Message Find more posts by ridinggirl Add ridinggirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovin'_pink
Top 100 Charts Level

hey criss18 thanks for ur pm...ive been trying to send one back and ive deleted my whole box but its saying that its full and wont let me send for some reason but thanku so much and yeh that would be great...hopefully i can still receive. hav a good day byee

Old Post 07-19-2007 08:48 AM
criss18
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by ridinggirl
yes lonely girllive
wud be awesome

I have lonely girl... i recorded it when i saw her in LA but the audio is not that good... n e ways i got the video n audio.. if u still wanted let me know... btw the video is awsome.. i was in the front n she's hot : )

Old Post 07-19-2007 07:01 PM
criss18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for criss18 Click here to Send criss18 a Private Message Find more posts by criss18 Add criss18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote