Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Where?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Where?

Where did everything go?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2017 10:50 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I figured it out, it's cause no one posts anymore it's been a 100 days... oh dear..

Old Post 08-20-2017 10:51 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

You can search for stuff still, it's archived, not gone I guess. Sucks though. I had the same response when I logged on here a few days ago after like 3 years haha.

Old Post 08-21-2017 03:50 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

You've to go to the options and change the option "Default thread view" to "Show all threads".

Old Post 08-21-2017 09:57 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by boink
You've to go to the options and change the option "Default thread view" to "Show all threads".

Thanks

Old Post 08-22-2017 12:32 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by boink

haha yeah thats why I was so surprised when I realised that everything had gone cause it was 100 days old. Oh dear.

Old Post 08-24-2017 12:08 PM