Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > P!nk has to sing "Heartbreaker " and "Runaway"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhoKnew
MixTape Level

P!nk has to sing "Heartbreaker " and "Runaway"

Those two seem pretty absent from her recent setlists...... (or am I mistaken?)

They are such good tracks, I dunno why "Heartbreaker" wasn't on the album.

She should've replaced "Leave Me Alone" with it. Its such a classic.

Anyone wanna share thoughts?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2006 06:36 PM
WhoKnew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WhoKnew Click here to Send WhoKnew a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnew Add WhoKnew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madnothing
Triple Platinum Record Level

i love heartbreaker (we got her to sing some of it at the london secret gig and it was amazing) but i also really like leave me alone..i would just have added it..cos its amazing..and way too good to be a B side, but she has put loads of songs as B sides that are amazing

Old Post 05-08-2006 06:51 PM
madnothing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madnothing Click here to Send madnothing a Private Message Find more posts by madnothing Add madnothing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink

I love runaway... the song has a special meaning to me.. as in the suture I am preparring to leave the nest from my parents house and having a hard time with it. I know its not exactly the same concept of pinks song.. but everybody does that with songs.. they make it more personable that way.

Old Post 05-08-2006 06:52 PM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhoKnew
MixTape Level

The minute she sings it live we've gotta rip the MP3...... Heartbreaker is so good.

I'm also preparing to leave my parents house (I'm going to college next year, graduating from High School in a few months!) so Runaway is also sorta meaningful to me. Not that I'm running away, its just such a powerful track. I dunno if my rambling is making sense.

Old Post 05-08-2006 07:04 PM
WhoKnew is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WhoKnew Click here to Send WhoKnew a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnew Add WhoKnew to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

Re: P!nk has to sing "Heartbreaker " and "Runaway"

quote:
Originally posted by WhoKnew

i love heartbreaker but it should'nt replace Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) though thats like one of the best songs..but Heartbreaker should have been on the album anyway as another track

Old Post 05-08-2006 09:04 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Damaged03
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: P!nk has to sing "Heartbreaker " and "Runaway"

quote:
Originally posted by WhoKnew

Heartbreaker definately should have been on the album...but not in the place of Leave Me Alone. It could of been put on the album without losing any current songs, as quite a few albums have 15+ songs.

Old Post 05-08-2006 09:49 PM
Damaged03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Damaged03 Click here to Send Damaged03 a Private Message Find more posts by Damaged03 Add Damaged03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runawaypink
#1 Single Level

I think she would have if Try This did better..it costs a lot to put that many songs on the album I would guess so...who knows...I love Heartbreaker but would not replace any song on the album with it

Old Post 05-08-2006 10:25 PM
runawaypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runawaypink Click here to Send runawaypink a Private Message Visit runawaypink's homepage! Find more posts by runawaypink Add runawaypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote