Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NK RULEZ
Underground Label Level

U are all soooo lucky i wish i could meet her but i will probally never get the chance. Gr8 pictures every1 u all look amazing in them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2006 12:35 PM
P!NK RULEZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK RULEZ Click here to Send P!NK RULEZ a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK RULEZ Add P!NK RULEZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
We ALL had fun....you can see it in her smile

Heres the group one

Manchester - 5th Nov

L-R: Me, Greg, DUUHH! & Kesha

Pretty chilled

she is so.. fit

Old Post 11-30-2006 03:06 PM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

4th october Wembley <3

Attachment: 1358548313_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 1514 time(s).

Old Post 11-30-2006 08:18 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~L!NZ!~

april i think
i look horrible on this pic!!! but who cares cos its with pink

Attachment: meandp!nksmall.jpg
This has been downloaded 1504 time(s).

Old Post 12-01-2006 12:16 AM
~L!NZ!~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~L!NZ!~ Click here to Send ~L!NZ!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~L!NZ!~ Add ~L!NZ!~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bally404
MixTape Level

im so jealous.

like totally. i want a picture with herrrrr....!! how did u manage this? vip tickets??

Old Post 12-01-2006 12:53 AM
bally404 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bally404 Click here to Send bally404 a Private Message Find more posts by bally404 Add bally404 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

ill have one tomorrow

Old Post 12-01-2006 10:15 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spikey_bubbles
Top 100 Charts Level

awwwwwwww ur all so lucky im well jelous lol

i wish she did sighnings over here !!!!

all the pix r well gorgeous !!!!

Old Post 12-01-2006 01:41 PM
spikey_bubbles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spikey_bubbles Click here to Send spikey_bubbles a Private Message Visit spikey_bubbles's homepage! Find more posts by spikey_bubbles Add spikey_bubbles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

quote:
We ALL had fun....you can see it in her smile

Heres the group one

Manchester - 5th Nov

L-R: Me, Greg, DUUHH! & Kesha

Pretty chilled

best moment of my life right there, was SO SO good i can't begin to explain, but i really can't thank you lot enough for helping me out!! argh i'm still high off that night (and last night hehe)

cya monday Karen!!!!! i'm comin to London!!!! can't ***kin wait!

Old Post 12-01-2006 02:32 PM
Greg'sP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

I'm really sad right now...I go to the concert in one week and I so want to meet her...but I don't know how?! I go to the hall at 6 pm and have to go at midnight...the conert starts at 8 pm and I don't have the chance to got to her hotel...I don't even know in which she stays. How can I meet her! I die if I can't hug her even once in my life!!!

Old Post 12-01-2006 02:44 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
ill have one tomorrow

awwww already tomorrow
the time flys
have so much fun jordan

Old Post 12-01-2006 06:05 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

I will meet her oneday maybe this year!!

Old Post 12-01-2006 08:35 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotpinkblood

Attachment: meandpink.jpg
This has been downloaded 1511 time(s).

Old Post 12-02-2006 07:39 AM
hotpinkblood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotpinkblood Click here to Send hotpinkblood a Private Message Find more posts by hotpinkblood Add hotpinkblood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smessie
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Im bored so have another.

POOSSSEERRS !!...Feb 06

Ha ha nice one!

She always looks so nice in the pics like she makes an effort if i had to have my pic taken wih random people i wouldn't look that happy!!

Old Post 12-02-2006 09:39 PM
Smessie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smessie Click here to Send Smessie a Private Message Find more posts by Smessie Add Smessie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*claudia*
Platinum Level

karen cuuuuuuuuuuuuute pic....

t4p

Old Post 12-03-2006 11:07 AM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lost*star
World Tour Level

WHOO HOO! I would never (ever) have thought that I would be able to post a pic in this thread. Hang on in there folks. Dreams CAN come true!

This pic is from the meet and greet last night in Sheffield...AMAZING!!!

Attachment: me and pink resize2a!!!.jpg
This has been downloaded 1454 time(s).

Old Post 12-03-2006 05:08 PM
lost*star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lost*star Click here to Send lost*star a Private Message Find more posts by lost*star Add lost*star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote