Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > It is Official......NOW!!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by Pill123
p!NK IS CURRENTLY IN EUROPE!

Are you sure? Why is she here?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:23 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Question...

Has anyone stopped to think that this could be a good thing?

What if she changes his life? Or saves it, lol. It's doubtful, but Pinks a positive person, rolemodel, etc. Maybe it's what Tommy needs.

Nonetheless, I just hope she's happy and not settling for less. Im gonna miss Carey =*(

xSam

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:28 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by L!nn
Are you sure? Why is she here?
huh?........what do u mean why is she here?

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:32 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
huh?........what do u mean why is she here?

Why is she in Europe now? And where did you hear that?

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:40 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkisItalian
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
does he shower?

I think with all the money he has,he does

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:45 PM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoddessAlicia
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: It is Official......NOW!!

quote:
Last night on the new year's thing mtv was showing.... this reporter said that pink and tommy lee are officially dating.......... "he reffered to her as his girlfriend at the party" thats exactly wat she said.................. I like her better with Carey. But thats just my opinion

Okay, so since a TV reporter said it, it must be true?

Old Post 01-01-2004 06:47 PM
GoddessAlicia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoddessAlicia Click here to Send GoddessAlicia a Private Message Find more posts by GoddessAlicia Add GoddessAlicia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstheword

i don't like him personally

Old Post 01-01-2004 07:31 PM
pinkstheword is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstheword Click here to Send pinkstheword a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstheword Add pinkstheword to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sof!a
World Tour Level

As long as he doesn't hit her (but she wouldn't let him anyways)...it's her life, and he's damn hot.

Old Post 01-01-2004 08:49 PM
Sof!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sof!a Click here to Send Sof!a a Private Message Find more posts by Sof!a Add Sof!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rulz_4eva#

god u ppl r gullible !!!!

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:03 PM
pink_rulz_4eva# is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rulz_4eva# Click here to Send pink_rulz_4eva# a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rulz_4eva# Add pink_rulz_4eva# to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chel_sez
Underground Label Level

pink is an idiot. realy. tommy lee? i mean.. uhg. he might be cute but he's a ***king loser. theres no better downfall than dating him.

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:33 PM
Chel_sez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chel_sez Click here to Send Chel_sez a Private Message Visit Chel_sez's homepage! Find more posts by Chel_sez Add Chel_sez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by Chel_sez

Calm down.

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:35 PM
Sarina
World Tour Level

quote:
pink is an idiot. realy. tommy lee? i mean.. uhg. he might be cute but he's a ***king loser. theres no better downfall than dating him.

P!NK ISN'T AN IDIOT! I also prefere Carey, but
1. its her life
2.do u really know Tommy Lee? if P!nk likes him maybe he has something of beautiful no?

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:38 PM
Sarina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sarina Click here to Send Sarina a Private Message Find more posts by Sarina Add Sarina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkzlilbiatch
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkGhettoChick
It's her life.. but it does suck she's dating such a loser..who has Hepatitis C also..

exactley.....he sux tho

Old Post 01-01-2004 10:51 PM
pinkzlilbiatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkzlilbiatch Click here to Send pinkzlilbiatch a Private Message Find more posts by pinkzlilbiatch Add pinkzlilbiatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chel_sez
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Sarina
P!NK ISN'T AN IDIOT! I also prefere Carey, but
1. its her life
2.do u really know Tommy Lee? if P!nk likes him maybe he has something of beautiful no?

1. i am calm , i dont realy care.
2. do you realy know tommy lee? why do you people always immediatly love someone because pink likes him?? i thought you all liked her because she is so different. but you all follow her. No offense to some of you but , its stupid. The only thing i can say in defense to pink right now is that, christina agulara is a freaken idiot.

Old Post 01-01-2004 11:01 PM
Chel_sez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chel_sez Click here to Send Chel_sez a Private Message Visit Chel_sez's homepage! Find more posts by Chel_sez Add Chel_sez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
why do you people always immediatly love someone because pink likes him??

and u think we all love tommy lee?? well, i clearly know u havent read these forums for a while !

Old Post 01-01-2004 11:06 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote