Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (43): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
I had bought mine on Amex pre sale. I didn't initially even try the "Verified Presale Code" until I purchased for the the last show I chose. Which I chose to find a seat. This very well could be my last "tour". Such a freakin shame.

What tickets did you get at the Amex presale? Im sure someone can do something about this. But the question is if they are willing to or not...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2017 07:03 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
What if that is the reason Europe is not announced yet? Like they realized scalpers got 90% of the tickets or whatever amount lol so they are looking into it now to make sure it goes well in Europe at least? Who knows?

I hope so, I really hope something can be done to help us not just get the tickets we want but to also not get ripped off...

Old Post 11-08-2017 12:11 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I hope so, I really hope something can be done to help us not just get the tickets we want but to also not get ripped off...

Yeah, well see what happens at the sale for Europe. If its gonna be the same case its been for US or Australia then Im getting a ticket for Stockholm same day as the show. No more no less shows and not gonna get involved with Ticketmaster again. Its enough for me that I supported this bull**** indirectly when I was forced to buy Early Entry just cause that was the only option I got. Not doing that again for Europe no matter how much I love her.

Old Post 11-08-2017 01:26 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

no europe dates yet??? shocking

Old Post 11-08-2017 01:41 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

This is unusual, isnt it?

Old Post 11-08-2017 02:00 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
This is unusual, isnt it?

It is. I think its weird that they arent announced all together OR at least that its mentioned more to come or similar. I dont think this helps her in any way. So I think something is up. Some issue of some kind or they are planning to release the dates around xmas shopping time, which doesnt make sense because shes selling out everything in 10 seconds anyway. Sad thing is that loads of fans from Europe probably went in and checked for European dates yesterday when it was posted on her FB and probably before too when they announced them first time and saw no dates and are now probably thinking shes not coming here at all. Hopefully they will find out eventually that she is... but not everyone follows her updates or social media like we do.

Old Post 11-08-2017 03:14 PM
truluv
#1 Single Level

I'm so desperate for these european tourdates, I'm about to go on twitter and ask her (hashtag whataboutus)

if they want to announce them next month or so, of course they can, but a tiny information like 'they're coming, have patience' would be enough

Old Post 11-08-2017 04:44 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

My boyfriend thinks this year that x factor is obsessed about pink and he thinks there waiting for her to perform on the show, and she will announce UK Ireland dates then! It's a good theory.... But the wait is killing me!!!

Old Post 11-08-2017 07:46 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
My boyfriend thinks this year that x factor is obsessed about pink and he thinks there waiting for her to perform on the show, and she will announce UK Ireland dates then! It's a good theory.... But the wait is killing me!!!

Could be! In my head there are like 100 different reasons as to why I guess we can only speculate and wait and see. I just wish I knew how they were thinking, haha. But I'm kinda happy to wait, at least for the presale. February would be perfect

Old Post 11-08-2017 07:57 PM
truluv
#1 Single Level

this site has a couple dates listed for her german tour https://www.ticketbande.de/konzert-tickets/pink
why are there tourdates on this website already but not anywhere else? and I never heard of this website before

so I wrote them an e-mail and asked if they're officially confirmed

quote:
vielen Dank fr Ihre E-Mail.
Wir haben vom Veranstalter diese Informationen erhalten. Sollte es im Nachhinein zu Abweichungen kommen, werden wir die Daten anpassen oder Ihre Zahlung wieder erstatten. Mit freundlichen Gren Ihr Kunden-Support Ticketbande B.V.

they say that they received this information from the promoter. If there are changes later on, they will adjust the dates or refund your payment

Old Post 11-14-2017 04:28 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by truluv
this site has a couple dates listed for her german tour https://www.ticketbande.de/konzert-tickets/pink
why are there tourdates on this website already but not anywhere else? and I never heard of this website before

so I wrote them an e-mail and asked if they're officially confirmed

they say that they received this information from the promoter. If there are changes later on, they will adjust the dates or refund your payment

Yeah, those dates have been out for some time. I think it started on her or someones FB page as events and then spread around but got taken down along with a message that it's not official or something similar

Old Post 11-14-2017 04:46 PM
patr!k
Major Label Level

I wonder if she's going to announce the EU tour (or at least the UK and Ireland part) on the Graham Norton show or around that time/the end of next week.

I can't believe she didn't announce EU leg yet...

Old Post 11-26-2017 08:43 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
I wonder if she's going to announce the EU tour (or at least the UK and Ireland part) on the Graham Norton show or around that time/the end of next week.

I can't believe she didn't announce EU leg yet...

Yeah it's really strange to still not have dates!!

Old Post 11-26-2017 08:48 PM
Dani

Imagine if she'd leave out Europe.

Not that I think that but.. just imagine.

Old Post 11-26-2017 08:57 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Imagine if she'd leave out Europe.

Not that I think that but.. just imagine.

I would honestly feel very hurt...

Old Post 11-26-2017 11:57 PM