Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Fan club membership idea.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

i dunno. i am lucky because i can almost always squeeze out enough money for the tix but any kind of "prepaid" option is just very bad for anyone who's a big fan and does not have enough money. i think what would be fair is paying one (smaller) amount to be a member of the fan club and then having early bird access to tickets and other extras (merchandise for example, meet&greet options etc). but i really dunno. i just really hope the VIP packages of TTAL go away. it was a pain in the arse and so, so much stress.

same with GA? like there is often a "golden circle" now, which costs twice as much as GA. it is a bit of a rip-off too, but i am lucky because i can afford it. it was funny though, when i went to see Robbie Williams he had a stage in which there was an "inner circle" which was literally a closed circle inside the stage and i still ended up being first row with a less expensive GA ticket, even though i was fearing it would be like on P!nk's TTAL where only "golden circle" tickets could get front row.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2017 04:16 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote