Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Fan club membership idea.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Do you mean you get mad when you see somebody get three tickets to different shows? Like three different cities?

Or do you mean, somebody getting three tickets to the same concert?

I'm not a fan of people getting extra tickets.
There have been a few times when I have ended up with an extra, but I always give them away for
free.
I have ended up with free tickets before too.
I think its the universes way of balancing itself.

Im usually happy for people though when they find a way to go to multiple gigs.
I mean, if thats what they choose to do with their time. I dunno.

different concerts while I totally understand that people want to do it and it's acceptable I can't help but feel frustrated that these people will get to see pink 3 times and I could potentially not see her at all and that ticket they bought could have been mine ya get me?

Once I'm a qualified nurse I'm sure that will change though ha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:20 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

She should do a presale for fans on PP. Easy as that. She should update the forum so people could join and members would have an early access to the tickets and it's only advertised here. I wouldn't mind if we would have to provide IDs to the registration and the registering process would take like a week. We could keep this place private and have some presale options or early album tracks etc... but people should be able to join.

Another idea: we could reserve tickets and pay later. Some of us struggle to get money and usually she announces a tour and the tickets go on sale a week later. That's tight. So fanclub members could reserve a ticket for a couple of weeks then it expires but you have some time to get some money and you don't have to stress about it.

Old Post 09-02-2017 09:30 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Ciara and Paul.

I don't get it?

It's that hard to get one ticket for the show in your city/country? That sucks! What do you do on the day you know the tickets are released? Or do you decide later to go when it's sold out? I don't get it.

For me, it's rarely ever a problem to get tickets for the shows I know I'm planning to go to (except the language and finding out what the official sites for tickets are, etc). The problem is later when I decide to go but the ticket sales have already happened. Which, I only have myself to blame.

Last edited by Dani on 09-02-2017 at 11:38 AM

Old Post 09-02-2017 11:35 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

Another idea: we could reserve tickets and pay later. Some of us struggle to get money and usually she announces a tour and the tickets go on sale a week later. That's tight. So fanclub members could reserve a ticket for a couple of weeks then it expires but you have some time to get some money and you don't have to stress about it.

Or just pay a little every month and don't have to think about tickets or money at all when she's touring! Just go...!

Old Post 09-02-2017 11:41 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ciara and Paul.

I don't get it?

It's that hard to get one ticket for the show in your city/country? That sucks! What do you do on the day you know the tickets are released? Or do you decide later to go when it's sold out? I don't get it.

For me, it's rarely ever a problem to get tickets for the shows I know I'm planning to go to (except the language and finding out what the official sites for tickets are, etc). The problem is later when I decide to go but the ticket sales have already happened. Which, I only have myself to blame.

it's because she's popular so majority of people are on standby to get tickets (or at least the best tickets) otherwise your sat at the back and no pink fan wants that haha.

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:01 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I would have attended 5x the gigs if there was a payment plan or something like that, but like a pp has mentioned it all happens quite quickly and is too much money for most people at that kind of notice. Need to win the lottery. 😂

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:47 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Unfortunately, I've learned in the past few years that I need to go with a VIP plan if I want to get the ticket I want.

With Lady Gaga's shows, most fans tried for regular GA and they all failed to get any. While they did that, I wasted no time to get the VIP early access package and was successful in doing so for 4 shows. I know the price is ridiculous sometimes (up to 3x regular GA), but it has it's perks.

I hope Pink does VIP packages next tour. I swore to myself that I am not missing this upcoming tour and I must attend at least 3 shows. If she does Meet & Greet, I'm selling my arm and going to that!

Back to topic, I like the fanclub idea, but it is similar to the Taylor Swift Tix thing set up. Basically, if you're a fan and you sign up there, you can do things to gain points and move ahead in queue to buy tickets for future shows. Some of it is suspicious, like buying merchandise or multiple copies of the album, but also some is watching the video on Youtube.

Old Post 09-02-2017 03:07 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I disagree about more expensive VIP packages.

That is horrible for real fans.
It also seems to create more of a divide between fans..... Fans who queue vs people w/ money.

On the TTAL tour in the US, I saw people on the barrier who knew zero of the lyrics, but they got a better spot because they paid more.

Just let the GA tickets be regular GA.
I really plan to do LESS us shows on this tour if the VIP of TTAL happens again for Beautiful Trauma.

At least in Europe you could manage to get floor tickets for regular price.
Basically impossible to get regular GA in USA.

However I did get super lucky and got regular GA in Philly but those tickets were sold through a different service than TicketMaster.... So I think that's why it worked out.

Old Post 09-02-2017 05:41 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I think some sort of Fan club would be really great and important.

This sounds pretty good to me even though it's quite expensive

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
My previous experience was this:

100 a year and you get given exclusive access to a forum, exclusive t-shirt, album and chance to win M&G's, sound checks and presale before anyone else. Presale had the exact number of tickets as there were members, so no-one missed out. It worked out perfectly and was a lot less stressful. Anything along those lines would be ideal. Especially if tickets were discounted.

But it would certainly reduce a lot of stress and be a fair deal if there would be a way to make sure that dedicated fans get tickets. Another thing that adds to the stress is that with every new era you can't know in advance how much she's grown in popularity, will the internet page freeze, how close to the stage will you get with normal GA etc.

A fair deal with early access to tickets (both G.A and good seats) would be awesome.

Unfortunately I think that your idea Dani would not happen. Like someone said, I don't think her management or the venues would like the idea of reserving a lot of tickets not knowing if people will show up or not. And IF it would happen it'd never cost only 20 e a month..

Brainstorming around this is good though. I find it quite strange that there is no fan club and no effort put into these forums either. That should change this era!

Old Post 09-02-2017 08:43 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

Back to topic, I like the fanclub idea, but it is similar to the Taylor Swift Tix thing set up. Basically, if you're a fan and you sign up there, you can do things to gain points and move ahead in queue to buy tickets for future shows. Some of it is suspicious, like buying merchandise or multiple copies of the album, but also some is watching the video on Youtube.

Ugh, I don't like the sound of that point system. Sounds like a good way to make money though :/

I think they should keep it simple and as just as possible.

Old Post 09-02-2017 08:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I can't think of what artist it was, but I remember there being a deal one time that artist gave you a pre sale code if you preordered the album.
It was a one time use code,
But it let you buy a ticket early.

I remember I did it
But I don't remember if it worked out well or not.
It was probably a smaller artist and didn't have the same demand as P!nk

Basically my whole story is "one time something happened, and I don't remember any of the it"

Sorry for adding nothing.
I'm so old and forgetful these days

Old Post 09-02-2017 09:03 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I disagree about more expensive VIP packages.

That is horrible for real fans.
It also seems to create more of a divide between fans..... Fans who queue vs people w/ money.

On the TTAL tour in the US, I saw people on the barrier who knew zero of the lyrics, but they got a better spot because they paid more.

Just let the GA tickets be regular GA.
I really plan to do LESS us shows on this tour if the VIP of TTAL happens again for Beautiful Trauma.

At least in Europe you could manage to get floor tickets for regular price.
Basically impossible to get regular GA in USA.

However I did get super lucky and got regular GA in Philly but those tickets were sold through a different service than TicketMaster.... So I think that's why it worked out.

I absolutely agree. VIP GA needs to go. In Europe they had VIP peeps in the first row and they were fancy people who cared more about not spilling out their beer than knowing the lyrics of her songs. Giving out first row VIP tickets was one of the worst ideas, most of the people didn't belong to the pit so it was bad for us and bad for P!nk as well.

Old Post 09-03-2017 11:48 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

I see pros but also cons of this as it disadvantages fans that are simply not able to afford to pay 20 a month even if P!nk is not currently doing anything.

Also it creates a one but major problem. What if a show (let's go big and say for example in London) is sold out, but then, out of nowhere, 50 (or even more) fans who pay this weekly amount to have a guaranteed access, shows up at the venue door? What will the organisers do? They can't kick out 50 people who bought tickets on regular sale, but they can't due to health & safety reasons just let in 50 extra people. An let's be honest, the venue/ticketmaster etc. won't be like "we need to sell 50 less tickets, as 50 people from P!nk's fanclub could show up..". Or worse, let's say, only two people would show up, and the venue would have 'lost' 48 tickets they could have easily sell in general sale. And then P!nk's team would not only have to deal with ticketmaster in London but basically around the world and each venue because they would never know how many and where would people with this pass show up. That is just not possible.

I think the easiest thing P!nk could do is fan pre-sale. People would easily sign up to her mailing list, and then before the tour goes on sale, people would get pre-sale code that they could use.

I do get frustrated with tickets to big shows (including P!nk) especially here because they sell out within hours (sometimes even minutes, but not (yet) with P!nk). For example, TTAL show was sold out here in five hours. But here, Ticketmaster is dumb, they have their own "sister site" and basically what unofficially Ticketmaster does is they put many tickets on their sister site and the prices are three or four times higher.
But, I mean, I was able to get tickets to see Adele in general sale.. so I hope I'll snatch one for P!nk too.

Old Post 09-03-2017 12:22 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

I'm really hoping for vip packages this tour, I got a better job this time around and can afford better tix so I don't have to queue. Last show I queued for 13 hrs... I don't wanna do that again, haha!

Old Post 09-03-2017 02:05 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

Madonna has had her fan-club Icon going since the 90;s and FANS always get the best seats in the house!

P!NK MAKE A PAID FAN-CLUB

Old Post 09-04-2017 02:58 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote