Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What About Us (Live at The Ellen Show)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

What About Us (Live at The Ellen Show)

Enjoy!
https://www.ellentube.com/video/pnk...t-about-us.html

click here to download the video

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 09-06-2017 at 09:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2017 09:48 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Thank you!

Old Post 09-06-2017 10:10 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Best perf yet. Especially vocally.

Old Post 09-06-2017 01:53 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

https://www.ellentube.com/video/ree...with-ellen.html

Never Have I Ever with Reese Witherspoon.

This is a game. Not a song. lol

Old Post 09-06-2017 03:29 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Holy ****!

It's so naked and perfect. I loved this.

Still can't believe that song. How does she do that everytime!? Is she a secret agent following us and our lives? haha!!

Old Post 09-06-2017 03:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Ellen had the cd in her hand, was there no disk? I'm sure she's hurd it as a friend, but wouldn't just leave it hanging around, also everyone in the audience got a copy. I suppose they will post it to them when it's out in October..

The performance was great I love how she interacts with her band, Jenny and Stacy...
Funny watching Mark mime, but he's still really Into the song

Old Post 09-06-2017 04:25 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Wow. Fantastic performance. She was preaching at times with her actions, like she was just staring at the audience and Trump saying "get your **** together"

She looked visibly upset at the end. She really does mean what she sings and I love it.

Lastly, HOW DO THEY GET THE CD OVER A MONTH BEFORE IT'S RELEASED. Won't everything leak? Or do they get the CD for free when it releases?

Old Post 09-06-2017 05:07 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Love the performance! Thanks for posting!

Old Post 09-06-2017 05:19 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Wow. Fantastic performance. She was preaching at times with her actions, like she was just staring at the audience and Trump saying "get your **** together"

She looked visibly upset at the end. She really does mean what she sings and I love it.

Lastly, HOW DO THEY GET THE CD OVER A MONTH BEFORE IT'S RELEASED. Won't everything leak? Or do they get the CD for free when it releases?

relax...
it's just the cover printed and put inside a cd case...

Old Post 09-06-2017 05:31 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

She struggles to hit and sustain the right notes in the verses. I'm not really used to hearing that from her.

Old Post 09-06-2017 09:30 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
She struggles to hit and sustain the right notes in the verses. I'm not really used to hearing that from her.
i know...me either.

Old Post 09-06-2017 10:06 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
relax...
it's just the cover printed and put inside a cd case...

I'm relaxed, thanks. I'm not allowed to be excited?

Last edited by RiceNorim on 09-10-2017 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 09-07-2017 04:41 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote