Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Who's presenting the Vanguard to her?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

Who's presenting the Vanguard to her?

Any guesses?

I say L.A. Reid or is he laying low after what happened to him?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2017 04:20 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Who's presenting the Vanguard to her?

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Any guesses?

I say L.A. Reid or is he laying low after what happened to him?

Christina 😮

Old Post 08-23-2017 04:29 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

That's what i'm wondering since vanguard was announced.
Usually vanguard winner have been introduced by artists that were very close to them or there was a kind of "link"

Britney was the first to win one in 2011, after many years and Gaga presented her, but i guess the choice was pretty random... cuz that moment was weirdly more about Beyoncé that was about to take the stage... so it was a kind of the "pop girls of the moment" thing with Gaga, Britney and Beyoncé.
in 2012 no one got the award.
in 2013 Justin Timberlake was presented by Jimmy Fallon probably cuz they did many gags together.
Then we got JayZ introducing Beyoncé in 2014 and Drake introducing Rihanna last year.
But the funniest one was Taylor Swift presenting Kanye West in 2015. Probably cuz that messy thing happened in 2009... sad to say, but mr. West WAS RIGHT lol

btw
I can't actually pick some popular artist that have a really close relation with P!nk, Ellen Degeneres probably but i doubt it'll be her cuz she's not a very MTV face and except for Fallon in 2013, all the other people that introduced the vanguard were music artists.
Eminem is the artist that collaborated with P!nk the most, but i'd love if something like Taylor/Kanye thing would happen again with Christina Aguilera presenting her.

I'd love a short performance of Lady Marmalade with Xtina too and maybe they'll give us a preview of their next single "Revenge"

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 08-23-2017 at 05:25 PM

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:22 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Cool. Her next single is with xtina and its called revenge, thanks max.

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:32 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Maybe Dave Meyers since he directed most of her videography.

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Maybe Dave Meyers since he directed most of her videography.
good call.

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:34 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Produced and co-written by Linda Perry.

( )

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

lol
no way, it's pure speculation!
i mean we don't know but there was that twitter about the whole p!nk/xtina thing that made me think that

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:35 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Oh. You made it sound official.

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:36 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
lol
no way, it's pure speculation!
i mean we don't know but there was that twitter about the whole p!nk/xtina thing that made me think that

:O :O :O

Old Post 08-23-2017 06:31 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Hmm. Forgot about Linda.

Old Post 08-23-2017 08:34 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I hope it's Linda Perry. That would be totally awesome. I really hope one day they'll work together again. Her career just ain't complete until that happens.

Old Post 08-23-2017 08:40 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Carey??

Old Post 08-23-2017 09:06 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

I'm banking on it being XTina. P!nk loves a sick twisted scenario.

would be nice for Dave Meyers to do it, since he has worked on the most of her videos.

Old Post 08-23-2017 09:37 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I like Xtina's music.

But issa no for me dawg. I want Pink to have all of the spotlight that she rarely gets when it comes to these things.

Old Post 08-23-2017 09:41 PM