Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Who's presenting the Vanguard to her?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Oh, I forgot to tell you alls? I am

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2017 10:31 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

Michael Jackson's daughter will be there. Maybe she will present the award to her in honor of her dad.

She recently said that she loves P!nk on her live video.

Old Post 08-24-2017 01:06 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Michael Jackson's daughter will be there. Maybe she will present the award to her in honor of her dad.

She recently said that she loves P!nk on her live video.

that would be sweet!

the first name that jumped to my head was Linda Perry but everyone else you guys mnetioned could very well be. i guess it's a surprise

Old Post 08-24-2017 09:08 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Maybe Rubix will present it to her

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:02 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

MTV changed during the years, becoming more about "vips" and less about music.
Before the Britney vanguard in 2011, the last was for Hype Williams (director) in 2006.
So probably 10 years ago music directors or music producers could be relevant for MTV, today they're basically no one.
That's the reason why i really doubt Dave Meyers or Linda Perry would present her, i guess they'll pick some famous artist.
I think a praise from Eminem would be the perfect choice.

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:24 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
MTV changed during the years, becoming more about "vips" and less about music.
Before the Britney vanguard in 2011, the last was for Hype Williams (director) in 2006.
So probably 10 years ago music directors or music producers could be relevant for MTV, today they're basically no one.
That's the reason why i really doubt Dave Meyers or Linda Perry would present her, i guess they'll pick some famous artist.
I think a praise from Eminem would be the perfect choice.

I was thinking Eminem too actually!

Old Post 08-24-2017 11:20 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

i think Eminem likes to go to award shows even less than Pink. soooooooo i think it is unlikely but who knows :/

didn't he present something to her once already?

Old Post 08-24-2017 11:31 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i think Eminem likes to go to award shows even less than Pink. soooooooo i think it is unlikely but who knows :/

didn't he present something to her once already?

It'd be cool to have some old school star present it to her....

Christina & Eminem seem like good choices, but they are all kinda same time frame as P!nk, you know?

Itd be cool to have somebody from an OLDER generation present it to her, kinda like "hey, you know.... you're more than just a current star... you're legendary"...

Old Post 08-24-2017 11:43 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
It'd be cool to have some old school star present it to her....

Christina & Eminem seem like good choices, but they are all kinda same time frame as P!nk, you know?

Itd be cool to have somebody from an OLDER generation present it to her, kinda like "hey, you know.... you're more than just a current star... you're legendary"...

That would be incredible! Maybe Celine or Cher, since P!nk wrote for both of them? Tina since they share the same management? But all the kiddies wouldn't know who they were... Madonna cause she's one of P!nk's biggest influences and Madonna tried to work with P!nk before?

Hmmm

Old Post 08-24-2017 01:51 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
That would be incredible! Maybe Celine or Cher, since P!nk wrote for both of them? Tina since they share the same management? But all the kiddies wouldn't know who they were... Madonna cause she's one of P!nk's biggest influences and Madonna tried to work with P!nk before?

Hmmm

Yea the two names I was thinking about in this category were Cher and Tina Turner.

Doesnt have to be a woman though.
I dunno. Paul McCartney or Elton John any of these massivly big names...

Old Post 08-24-2017 01:59 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

What about Tommy Lee? hahahahahaahhahaha

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:01 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
What about Tommy Lee? hahahahahaahhahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2KJhXTcUM >.<

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:03 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I'm so suprised with the amount of hate regardin this award. So it's fine if Britney has is but Pink - no? Tell me the logic behing this. And yeah, maybe she took a break - that i could agree on - but still, she's "on the market" for almost 20 years doing pretty decent job. What is the problem?

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:06 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
I'm so suprised with the amount of hate regardin this award. So it's fine if Britney has is but Pink - no? Tell me the logic behing this. And yeah, maybe she took a break - that i could agree on - but still, she's "on the market" for almost 20 years doing pretty decent job. What is the problem?

The problem is some Chlamydia Aguilera fans, no one else, really. Or at least I haven't seen anybody else complain about her getting the award. People who have actually watched her videos are more than okay with it. It's just some bitter fans who are very vocal and try to stir **** up.

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:13 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

It doesnt matter what happens. There are always people who complain. She's getting recognized and I think thats nice.
There may be more important things in life, but its always nice to get a little pat on the back.
Everybody at my work is super excited and asking me questions like "do you need to take the night off work?" Hahaaaa.
Um, no, I'm fine. I'll work.
But the TV is for sure going to be on MTV that night (Sorry sports fans.)

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:23 PM