Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (306): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by #winning
i'm friends with a few of them, but obviously not enough. unless you lied about your name on facebook...
Nope

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2011 12:16 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
o really?

i actually wouldn't know.

Old Post 08-04-2011 03:52 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Nope
then we must not have any friends in common.

Old Post 08-04-2011 07:09 AM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

tooo short hairdo and i need some coffee..CHARLIE ive to see ya next Saturday@Amsterdam!
*lets hope the weathergods will be nice to us

Attachment: 287130_10150729911935467_565095466_19928874_1505369_o.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

Old Post 08-04-2011 10:20 AM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
i wondered who would be the first to comment on it

haha someone has to do it
quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
i actually wouldn't know.

it looks like you do :d

Old Post 08-04-2011 12:12 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by BadInfluence
tooo short hairdo and i need some coffee..CHARLIE ive to see ya next Saturday@Amsterdam!
*lets hope the weathergods will be nice to us

shortie hair!
hey i'll try what date, 6th ?

Old Post 08-04-2011 12:13 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BadInfluence
Banned

quote:
shortie hair!
hey i'll try what date, 6th ?

yeaaaahhh!! saturdayyy
jaa a bit too short it still feels weird..its like almost bald why did i had to scream: "just take it all off!"

Old Post 08-04-2011 12:56 PM
BadInfluence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BadInfluence Click here to Send BadInfluence a Private Message Visit BadInfluence's homepage! Find more posts by BadInfluence Add BadInfluence to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inPINKside2108

quote:
yeaaaahhh!! saturdayyy
jaa a bit too short it still feels weird..its like almost bald why did i had to scream: "just take it all off!"

i think it's lovely.

Old Post 08-04-2011 02:01 PM
inPINKside2108 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for inPINKside2108 Click here to Send inPINKside2108 a Private Message Visit inPINKside2108's homepage! Find more posts by inPINKside2108 Add inPINKside2108 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by inPINKside2108
i think it's lovely.

Me, too.

Old Post 08-04-2011 02:19 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
yeaaaahhh!! saturdayyy

aallright! if my gf's in i'll be there, or else i've to find someone who's gay enough to come to amsterdam with me!

haha it's nice man, aahm because you wanted to make a good impression on the chick who gave you this haircut? ( if it was a chick, if not i really don't know haah)

Old Post 08-04-2011 03:19 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
haha someone has to do it

it looks like you do :d

Well it took about 15 reshots to capture me kissing the tip of the effiel tower.

Old Post 08-04-2011 08:07 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
then we must not have any friends in common.
My name on Facebook is what I go by in real life. What's your name?

And Hazbi did have some Facebook love going on. I got some pix that I add hot men to and post them on my Tumblr. People love it!

Old Post 08-04-2011 09:33 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#winning
Banned

quote:
My name on Facebook is what I go by in real life. What's your name?

And Hazbi did have some Facebook love going on. I got some pix that I add hot men to and post them on my Tumblr. People love it!

yeah, and i've been looking for you under the name you said you went by. no dice. my name is ryanflower.

i knew hazbi had it at one point, but then he put a stop to it. you can find my tumblr in the tumblr thread. it'll tell you a name of mine.

Old Post 08-04-2011 11:28 PM
#winning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #winning Click here to Send #winning a Private Message Find more posts by #winning Add #winning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
yeah, and i've been looking for you under the name you said you went by. no dice. my name is ryanflower.

i knew hazbi had it at one point, but then he put a stop to it. you can find my tumblr in the tumblr thread. it'll tell you a name of mine.

You're Alice no?

Old Post 08-05-2011 12:11 AM
#winning
Banned

quote:
You're Alice no?
nope.

Old Post 08-05-2011 12:13 AM