Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > girls kissing girls Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.71 average.
Pages (34): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hockgang
#1 Video and Single Level

Attachment: girls kiss.jpg
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2006 12:02 PM
hockgang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hockgang Click here to Send hockgang a Private Message Find more posts by hockgang Add hockgang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deathhouse
Double Platinum

Attachment: menhanna.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2006 10:19 AM
deathhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deathhouse Find more posts by deathhouse Add deathhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deathhouse
Double Platinum

Attachment: 507398-s-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post 11-03-2006 10:21 AM
deathhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deathhouse Find more posts by deathhouse Add deathhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Th!nk_P!nk~
MixTape Level

Watching/Seeing pictures of other girls kissing is amazing..just so so beautiful and more meaningful than seeing a guy/gal kiss.Well it is for me :P
My ex friends branded me weedy/perverted for liking this..i think its some sort of art..but meh,ignore me

Old Post 11-03-2006 01:51 PM
~Th!nk_P!nk~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Th!nk_P!nk~ Click here to Send ~Th!nk_P!nk~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Th!nk_P!nk~ Add ~Th!nk_P!nk~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mirux
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
I'm so glad I met Laura in Munich....she was soooooooooooooo cut and she is so shy...the sweetest person on earth
yeah she looks lvery nice

Old Post 11-03-2006 02:04 PM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegasfemme
Platinum Level

DAMM IT I just got busted at work looking at this thread!

Old Post 11-03-2006 11:58 PM
Vegasfemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegasfemme Click here to Send Vegasfemme a Private Message Visit Vegasfemme's homepage! Find more posts by Vegasfemme Add Vegasfemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cant get enough
World Tour Level

*bump*

Old Post 11-15-2006 10:07 PM
Cant get enough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cant get enough Click here to Send Cant get enough a Private Message Visit Cant get enough's homepage! Find more posts by Cant get enough Add Cant get enough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deathhouse
Double Platinum

Attachment: last_kiss.jpg
This has been downloaded 160 time(s).

Old Post 11-16-2006 07:39 PM
StrawberryGash
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by deathhouse
where is that from?

Old Post 11-17-2006 09:08 AM
StrawberryGash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryGash Click here to Send StrawberryGash a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGash Add StrawberryGash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryGash
where is that from?

looks like Xena actually.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:48 AM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryGash
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by AngryKid
looks like Xena actually.
i put my head on the side and it does indeed.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:54 AM
StrawberryGash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryGash Click here to Send StrawberryGash a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGash Add StrawberryGash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

quote:
i put my head on the side and it does indeed.

I think I even remember the episode (looong time ago). it was just a friendly kiss, though, because Gabrielle thought Xena was dead or something....

I'm still all mad, because I never got to watch the last season. They never aired it here.

Old Post 11-17-2006 10:59 AM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryGash
Banned

quote:
I think I even remember the episode (looong time ago). it was just a friendly kiss, though, because Gabrielle thought Xena was dead or something....

I'm still all mad, because I never got to watch the last season. They never aired it here.

they did show it here. i believe i cried.

Old Post 11-17-2006 11:03 AM
AngryKid

quote:
they did show it here. i believe i cried.

you know... they always present Estonia to be a little bit underdeveloped or something, but sometimes I think it's really Germany that's behind things at times

oh, and because I don't want to spam this thread:

Attachment: ballerina dance.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post 11-17-2006 11:15 AM
StrawberryGash
Banned

quote:
you know... they always present Estonia to be a little bit underdeveloped or something, but sometimes I think it's really Germany that's behind things at times

oh, and because I don't want to spam this thread:

underdeveloped? pfft. well maybe it is, but at least we get all the good series.

Attachment: imag001.jpg
This has been downloaded 209 time(s).

Last edited by StrawberryGash on 11-17-2006 at 12:34 PM

Old Post 11-17-2006 12:08 PM