Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > New haircut
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IcelandicFan
Triple Platinum Record Level

New haircut

Yeah, I went to the hairdresser today. I forgot to take the pic with me so it's not like I was gonna cut it, but I like it this way. It's not as short as I've always have it..

Blurry pics coz I took 'em on my webcam... to lazy to take on my digi camera

Attachment: picture 29.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:09 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benoitilt

Re: New haircut

quote:
Originally posted by IcelandicFan
Yeah, I went to the hairdresser today. I forgot to take the pic with me so it's not like I was gonna cut it, but I like it this way. It's not as short as I've always have it..

Blurry pics coz I took 'em on my webcam... to lazy to take on my digi camera

Really much better!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:21 PM
benoitilt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benoitilt Click here to Send benoitilt a Private Message Find more posts by benoitilt Add benoitilt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

it's cool!

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:22 PM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

Thx guysss

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:24 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

Attachment: picture 22.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:26 PM
Julia_08

damn u just make me realize that i need to go cut my hair too

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:26 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
damn u just make me realize that i need to go cut my hair too

yeah me too..

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:28 PM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk-rulez
yeah me too..
So go cut ur hair then!

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:29 PM
Julia_08

quote:
So go cut ur hair then!

the lady that cut my hair charge meeeeee so much and daamn.... i hate it... my head hurt for 1 week after

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:30 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

quote:
the lady that cut my hair charge meeeeee so much and daamn.... i hate it... my head hurt for 1 week after
Find another one then Hate when hairdressers dont do what I wanna do.. last time (b4 now) she didn't wanna cut it to mohawk! Can u believe it!? And she acutally didn't! But still I had to pay her aloooot!

But now I'm satisfied

Frogot to tell ya that I'm gonna dye it black

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:36 PM
pink1987
2nd Grammy Level

i need a haircut

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:36 PM
pink1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink1987 Click here to Send pink1987 a Private Message Visit pink1987's homepage! Find more posts by pink1987 Add pink1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

quote:
So go cut ur hair then!

i'm scared the last time it looked terrible!

Last edited by P!nk-rulez on 09-21-2004 at 06:43 PM

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:37 PM
Julia_08

quote:
Find another one then Hate when hairdressers dont do what I wanna do.. last time (b4 now) she didn't wanna cut it to mohawk! Can u believe it!? And she acutally didn't! But still I had to pay her aloooot!

But now I'm satisfied

Frogot to tell ya that I'm gonna dye it black

hahahahahaha me too..she said that it's for BOYS and not for GIRLS... and im a girl so i need a girlie hair...
i pay 80$ (Can) just to cut like...-45 cm.... oh well....
but she's the best here in ottawa

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:44 PM
IcelandicFan

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk-rulez
i'm scared the last time my it looked terrible!
Take the chance If you dont like the hairstyle he does just change it I always do that.. I think I'm gonna put it up in mohawk tomorrow.. if it's short enough.

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:44 PM
IcelandicFan

quote:
hahahahahaha me too..she said that it's for BOYS and not for GIRLS...

Hate when ppl say that And ppl always telling me to dress like a girl! Argh, I dont wanna

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:46 PM