Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

This forum has become very bizarre to me.

I went and looked at all the moderator profiles and none of them have even posted this year. Do they even check on us?

The background has changed with every album but the forum features have all stayed the same for the 10 years I've been on this forum.

Still no level's go past "triple platinum record level". If I was in charge of this forum I would have added more levels years ago.

The same sticky's have been sticky's for way too sticky long.

I know there's that other forum, so how do people find this place?

Not complain or anything I've just found all this to be a little weird. Cool kinda weird though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2014 01:22 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I also wonder how new members (are there still new members around?) find this forum. Cause there's no link on the official website.
You do get the link when you google 'pink forum' though ....

Old Post 05-25-2014 05:50 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I also wonder how new members (are there still new members around?) find this forum. Cause there's no link on the official website.
You do get the link when you google 'pink forum' though ....

i actually don't think there can be any new members if the mods are not taking care of activating them.

But it's good to see some oldies coming back

Old Post 05-25-2014 06:10 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

I'm just glad & happy this forum is still alive, 'cause the new forum on the main page sucks balls!

Old Post 05-25-2014 06:11 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

A part of me is thinking of dropping this place for good, there is just not much to cheer for on here anymore :/

Old Post 05-25-2014 07:46 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

I just had a look at the new forum because i havent in years. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!? Its a complete mess of crap. Members are posting so much BS and frigging PRO ANA stuff!? Are there no mods there either?

Ew. I was thinking for a moment to try sign in on my username there and maybe take that up but no, never. Id rather live without the forums tbh.

Old Post 05-25-2014 07:58 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I just had a look at the new forum because i havent in years. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!? Its a complete mess of crap. Members are posting so much BS and frigging PRO ANA stuff!? Are there no mods there either?

Ew. I was thinking for a moment to try sign in on my username there and maybe take that up but no, never. Id rather live without the forums tbh.

Don't say I didn't say I told you so.

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:03 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Don't say I didn't say I told you so.
Well it can suck because its boring or whatever, but its insanely dumb.

And this place needs new moderators NOW. Im with Tommy more and more on that.

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:09 PM
boink

quote:
Well it can suck because its boring or whatever, but its insanely dumb.

And this place needs new moderators NOW. Im with Tommy more and more on that.

It does suck because of everything.

Well, if new mod(s) mean less restrictions regarding nudity and swearing, I'm with you!

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:13 PM
kathy~trydis

Haha I remember when that new forum came out I cried coz I hated it too much and then they said we could still access this place and I was happy again.

It's just weird how they have kept this place up running when there's no link from the main page. Honestly I reckon who ever is in charge of this website doesn't even know this place exist.

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:14 PM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
It does suck because of everything.

Well, if new mod(s) mean less restrictions regarding nudity and swearing, I'm with you!

Lol well i havent noticed anything happening when anyone has broken the rules for a very very long time. I shouldve been banned 6 years ago, im still here..

Old Post 05-25-2014 08:20 PM
Black_Keyz

I've PM'd Secret Agent (the main admin or at least the most visible of them) twice lately about two separate issues and she's read both without replying. And each issue was ignored too. So I don't even know.

I can see not caring about updating the boards or not wanting to spend any time after all these years with dwindling posters but ignoring the Maren issue is just gross. They're allowing her to leave a digital reminder of a bad time in her life. It's embarrassing. Like ban or temp ban her, delete her posts and go back to doing whatever you do.

I know the mods that have been around for years had/have something to do with P!nk or her management or whatever. I believe Moan Alecia became a mod after being a normal user at first.

Here's the rundown of the mods

Celine: Hasn't posted since December, however did find the time to change her username from "Celine4Daniel" and did the same on Twitter.

Greg'sP!nk: Hasn't posted since June 2013.

L!nn: Hasn't posted since the JGMAR video came out in February 2013.

Moan Alecia: Hasn't posted since May of last year.

P!nkGurl_T: Hasn't posted since November of 2013

Superfly79: Hasn't posted since June 2007.

I mean are we kidding? I'm not saying they should live here, but they either need replaced or added to. If they still visit the board, they should post. Most of all they should take care of the current mess.

Old Post 05-26-2014 01:39 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Lol well i havent noticed anything happening when anyone has broken the rules for a very very long time. I shouldve been banned 6 years ago, im still here..

Ha! Me too! this place use to be really active. New photos everyday, new discussions. I think everybody lost interest when P!nk wrote us the letter asking us to boycott paparazzi photos. Which didn't bother me anyway. I didn't get on here for the photos. I wanted all the updates about tours and album releases. And to talk about my favorite artist with everyone. Miss those days. A lot of the members I befriended don't get on here anymore

Old Post 05-26-2014 03:43 AM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I've PM'd Secret Agent (the main admin or at least the most visible of them) twice lately about two separate issues and she's read both without replying. And each issue was ignored too. So I don't even know.

I can see not caring about updating the boards or not wanting to spend any time after all these years with dwindling posters but ignoring the Maren issue is just gross. They're allowing her to leave a digital reminder of a bad time in her life. It's embarrassing. Like ban or temp ban her, delete her posts and go back to doing whatever you do.

I know the mods that have been around for years had/have something to do with P!nk or her management or whatever. I believe Moan Alecia became a mod after being a normal user at first.

Here's the rundown of the mods

Celine: Hasn't posted since December, however did find the time to change her username from "Celine4Daniel" and did the same on Twitter.

Greg'sP!nk: Hasn't posted since June 2013.

L!nn: Hasn't posted since the JGMAR video came out in February 2013.

Moan Alecia: Hasn't posted since May of last year.

P!nkGurl_T: Hasn't posted since November of 2013

Superfly79: Hasn't posted since June 2007.

I mean are we kidding? I'm not saying they should live here, but they either need replaced or added to. If they still visit the board, they should post. Most of all they should take care of the current mess.

I absolutely agree with you there. I remember back in the day there was only 2 mods plus the admin. I don't know when all the others come into it. Obviously they never used their mod powers or just got bored/over it.

What happened to Maren? There was a time when this forum when COMPLETELY dead so I didn't visit much. A good idea would be to scap the weirdo message board and put this one in its plus like it always was.

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:10 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by ASHLEYWADE
Ha! Me too! this place use to be really active. New photos everyday, new discussions. I think everybody lost interest when P!nk wrote us the letter asking us to boycott paparazzi photos. Which didn't bother me anyway. I didn't get on here for the photos. I wanted all the updates about tours and album releases. And to talk about my favorite artist with everyone. Miss those days. A lot of the members I befriended don't get on here anymore

You know what's funny, I used to spend hours everyday on this forum but I never met anyone that I became good friends with. I got along with everyone though... There was some really strange people along the way lmao.

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:14 AM