Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
I've only skimmed over this thread but the thought of losing this forum is not a great one. Mainly I would hate to see the community dissolve and lose a connection with a lot of you. Also, archival-wise this forum has a lot of history that is simply unavailable anywhere else on the www, as far as I'm aware. One request - if ya'll are going to move to another group or whatever, please keep me posted somehow. I'm old school x
THIS! The fact that you can look up infos from 2003 comes handy and extremely entertaining sometimes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2014 01:56 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

Honestly, ever since reporting posts no longer was working and I (and the rest of the mods, I guess) didn't get them in the mail, I haven't been around much. I was never informed that the report button would be disabled, so I assumed everything was fine until I kinda forgot about it all. So, sorry about that. Moderating a forum without getting reports is close to impossible, even if we were around a lot more.

Other than that, I too would hate to lose this place. Hope it all gets better from here, with the changes that already have been made with new mods and changes to come

Old Post 09-10-2014 09:57 AM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by L!nn
Honestly, ever since reporting posts no longer was working and I (and the rest of the mods, I guess) didn't get them in the mail, I haven't been around much. I was never informed that the report button would be disabled, so I assumed everything was fine until I kinda forgot about it all. So, sorry about that. Moderating a forum without getting reports is close to impossible, even if we were around a lot more.

Other than that, I too would hate to lose this place. Hope it all gets better from here, with the changes that already have been made with new mods and changes to come

girl we will keep it running!

Old Post 09-20-2014 01:51 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I want Tommy as a mod.
lol you finally got your wish

Old Post 10-01-2014 02:25 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
lol you finally got your wish
Most people did.

I get what I want

Next on my list is Zac Efron

Old Post 10-01-2014 03:11 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

I put the board as my homepage so I won't lose sight of it.

Old Post 10-01-2014 07:33 PM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Just because a Moderator doesn't post or hasn't posted in a while doesn't mean that they don't visit the site. I check in often actually.

The things around the message board, I have no control over and I would assume that other moderators have no control either. Just admin.

I've never been able to activate a new member.

Old Post 10-09-2014 01:37 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Celine
Just because a Moderator doesn't post or hasn't posted in a while doesn't mean that they don't visit the site. I check in often actually.

The things around the message board, I have no control over and I would assume that other moderators have no control either. Just admin.

I've never been able to activate a new member.

We get no respect

Are you able to communicate with any of the admins? Secret Agent has gone AWOL on me.

Old Post 10-09-2014 07:04 AM
Little_Peculiar

Whats the point of moderators if some of you cant activate new members and some of you still cant ban people?

Im all for not giving a **** about the rules, but i dont want little trolls roaming this place.

Old Post 10-10-2014 02:24 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Whats the point of moderators if some of you cant activate new members and some of you still cant ban people?

Im all for not giving a **** about the rules, but i dont want little trolls roaming this place.

Feel free to PM Secret Agent with your concerns.

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's busy with things but she hasn't gotten back to me since a few days after I became a "moderator" and hasn't fixed the issue I wrote to her about and I feel like Dani and I became mods just so I'd shut up about the board.

I'm probably wrong though. I usually am when it comes to dealing with other humans

Old Post 10-10-2014 02:59 PM
kathy~trydis

I have read all of your replys.

I think the main thing is that im worried im going to wake up one morning and this place is suddenly going to be gone.

Cue the sad face...

Last edited by kathy~trydis on 10-20-2014 at 09:38 AM

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:34 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I have read all of your replys.

I think the main thing is that im worried im going to wake up one morning and this place is suddenly going to be gone.

Cue the sad face...

I have info from the head cheese that the board isn't going anywhere!

Old Post 10-22-2014 05:10 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I have info from the head cheese that the board isn't going anywhere!

ahhh that makes me happy

Old Post 10-24-2014 07:33 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anacreon
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Feel free to PM Secret Agent with your concerns.

I'm probably wrong though. I usually am when it comes to dealing with other humans

I identify tremendously with the "when it comes to dealing with other humans." Cats are far more understandable to me.

Old Post 02-03-2015 09:05 PM
Anacreon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anacreon Click here to Send Anacreon a Private Message Find more posts by Anacreon Add Anacreon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

There is another forum?

Old Post 02-12-2015 11:54 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote