Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I want Tommy as a mod.
preach it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2014 06:39 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I want Tommy as a mod.
Agreed.

Old Post 06-10-2014 08:22 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NobodysHome
#1 Single Level

who is even paying to keep this forum up??

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:24 AM
NobodysHome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NobodysHome Click here to Send NobodysHome a Private Message Find more posts by NobodysHome Add NobodysHome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by NobodysHome
Ms. P!nk

Old Post 06-13-2014 02:38 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Ms. P!nk

Yeah I hope to see this place come back to life soon, need some new music. Everybody remember the first listen of Raise your glass? This place was on fire.

Old Post 06-13-2014 05:16 AM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by NobodysHome
What If she forgot to pay but noone would like to take the page over? Is it possible that it would just be working on itself? Since it's so hard to find, I sometimes think that people forgot about it.

Old Post 06-13-2014 11:28 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
What If she forgot to pay but noone would like to take the page over? Is it possible that it would just be working on itself? Since it's so hard to find, I sometimes think that people forgot about it.
LOL I don't think she would forget about it. Things under an umbrella, such as this site and P!nk's other business ventures, are controlled by things like accountants. While there isn't really any "direct" link to this board, it's very well known. Google anything about P!nk and there'll be a link to this board, especially if there's a thread about the thing being Googled. A lot of other boards will link to this one if we post news on something. So as far as it goes, this board is known and seen as the official one

Old Post 06-13-2014 03:10 PM
nique
Double Platinum

The place is long overdue for an overhaul.

Old Post 06-24-2014 07:28 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

FunFact: 05-16-2013 was the last time a person became a member on this forum.

Old Post 06-24-2014 09:10 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by nique
The place is long overdue for an overhaul.

If you look at the new forum on the main page just for a femtosecond, you'll crawl back here and be happy this place is still like it's always been.
All hail the Queen!

Old Post 06-24-2014 09:15 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
If you look at the new forum on the main page just for a femtosecond, you'll crawl back here and be happy this place is still like it's always been.
All hail the Queen!

forums of this kind are outdated in general though. Its slow, dull and too restricted.

But better than nothing of course.

Old Post 06-24-2014 10:04 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
forums of this kind are outdated in general though. Its slow, dull and too restricted.

But better than nothing of course.

Well, if the sh'tty new forum on the main page is whatever is currently "in", I'd prefer this outdated forum forever.

Old Post 06-25-2014 06:37 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ASHLEYWADE
Yeah I hope to see this place come back to life soon, need some new music. Everybody remember the first listen of Raise your glass? This place was on fire.

Yeah, but people need to start linking from their Twitter and Facebook to this forum, and not directly to the source or their own home made website.

Old Post 06-25-2014 07:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah, but people need to start linking from their Twitter and Facebook to this forum, and not directly to the source or their own home made website.
Are you talking about pinkfans.net?

Old Post 06-26-2014 12:48 AM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

I've only skimmed over this thread but the thought of losing this forum is not a great one. Mainly I would hate to see the community dissolve and lose a connection with a lot of you. Also, archival-wise this forum has a lot of history that is simply unavailable anywhere else on the www, as far as I'm aware. One request - if ya'll are going to move to another group or whatever, please keep me posted somehow. I'm old school x

Old Post 06-28-2014 01:54 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote