Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
was that really us she referred to or pretty much all the people in the comment sections of the pix or twitter?

i don't like to think that she got HERE out of all places and see people mock her appearance in such a cruel way after a song like i am not my hair

I'm not sure. People got pretty scared she's referring to us, but I think she was speaking in general.

I do think she comes back when the album drops. For an hour, but still.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2014 10:45 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I'm not sure. People got pretty scared she's referring to us, but I think she was speaking in general.

I do think she comes back when the album drops. For an hour, but still.

Think she couldve heard something from here about her hair, but it was twitter too. And she had every right because people were *******s.

Old Post 05-29-2014 02:10 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

Guys, what would you do if you came back on here and PP was shut down for good; no warning?

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:24 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Guys, what would you do if you came back on here and PP was shut down for good; no warning?
Be a little sad about it, but then shrug and move on. Its not what it used to be.

Old Post 05-30-2014 12:56 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
I would probably change my homepage.

But I don't see that happening. If it were going to be shut down, I think it would have happened by now. It's not a big website. Like, there's no videos being stored on a server. For the most part it's just text and maybe a few hundred photos, all of which are smaller than 100KB. So it shouldn't be expensive to maintain.

I really think we should tweet @Pink with like #FixTheForum with http://pink.shread.net/forum so that she sees people still want this board and that the people in charge can do something.

Just by adding a mod, say me, all the problems this board faces would be gone. Our problem poster and our lack of members. I'd activate new accounts and I would, should the case arrive, delete mean posts instead of outright banning someone. I feel that too many members were banned because they got too passionate in a discussion. I don't know if the 13 year old minimum can be changed by a mod but that would be the first thing to go. I'd make it 16. Which I think is the legal adult age in the UK. Anyway, I feel that since there are so many sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) where cussing isn't blocked out or that big of a deal, I'd allow it. Like saying f# it isn't the same as f# YOU.

So yeah, the board needs to get with the times. Nothing against the admins and the rules, but they're antiquated. They've lost their desire and passion for this board. And I'm well aware that this isn't the first time in PP history when new mods have been asked for or changes to the swearing rule and other generalities. But this IS the first time in PP history when we've had: No moderator/Admin presence, a poster running amok and a regular member count that I don't even need all 10 fingers to count on

Old Post 05-30-2014 01:18 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

I would be sad

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:06 PM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I would probably spam her on Twitter to bring it back and send a tons of emails to Roger as well. But I don't think anything would happen and I would be sad.

Old Post 05-30-2014 08:35 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I would probably spam her on Twitter to bring it back and send a tons of emails to Roger as well. But I don't think anything would happen and I would be sad.
send nudes. That'll do it

Old Post 05-30-2014 09:56 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by ASHLEYWADE
I would be sad
me too. Pp is an active, daily part of my life for 7 years now. And i met so many amazing people and i have so much to thank for from this place. Seriously, it made me a lot better person, i'm not kidding. I wouldn't be the same person, so many things would be different without me coming on pp. I am terribly nostalgic so i guess i would be pretty sad about it for a while.

Old Post 05-30-2014 10:16 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

I would be devastated if I woke up tomorrow and this forum is gone. I would also be disappointed if they were to do it without warning.

It's a good idea to try to reach pink about it but if it gets her attention and she takes action towards it the old mods would be back all of a sudden just because pink has taken interest.

I think it would be a good idea to get new mods, even if they are outsiders and aren't members... Considering and lengthy departure of our current mods.

But in saying that, people don't use forums anymore. Would we even get people interested in this place?

Old Post 05-31-2014 12:28 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

I'd hate to see it go. There has to be some changes made, and fast or its gonna tank.

Old Post 06-03-2014 02:06 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

I just dropped in here after having been away for a while and it seems kinda run down. I was never a big poster or met anyone from here but I used to be much much more regular coming in here and always enjoyed it. I'd be sad to see it go completely but its kinda seasonal. When Pink's in the news and touring this place is buzzing but when shes not the interest trails off to the diehards. Plus people's lives change and so do their priorities so its kinda inevitable that pplaces like this change a lot as time goes by.

Old Post 06-04-2014 01:15 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
auch. PP is my secret home, i'm on here since i'm 13 y.o. I can't imagine it'd be shut down for good.
Like most people already said, it's not the same forum as it used to be. But i like to check it out every now & then and i like to drop my crappy secrets on here.

Old Post 06-04-2014 06:29 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Be very sorry to see this place go ...I like coming back here from time to time and see how everyone is getting on . I think it's a wonderful place

Old Post 06-10-2014 01:27 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I want Tommy as a mod.

Old Post 06-10-2014 01:30 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote