Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > This forum has become very bizarre to me.
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Maybe we should start up something new and leave this, I doubt it'll ever get much better. And the time of forums like this is over, now people hang around in fb groups and such and not on here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:22 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Maybe we should start up something new and leave this, I doubt it'll ever get much better. And the time of forums like this is over, now people hang around in fb groups and such and not on here.

Yeah I was thinking about that yesterday. Forums are so 2003 ha. Another forum though?

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:34 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
Yeah I was thinking about that yesterday. Forums are so 2003 ha. Another forum though?
I dont think many would come with us to a new forum. I think a facebook group would be a better option, much more likely to get a number of members.

Old Post 05-26-2014 03:01 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
I dont think many would come with us to a new forum. I think a facebook group would be a better option, much more likely to get a number of members.
I've suggested that before. It could be a secret group to stop other Facebook "friends" from seeing posts.

Old Post 05-26-2014 03:54 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
I've suggested that before. It could be a secret group to stop other Facebook "friends" from seeing posts.
Yeah for sure, i want a closed group that you cant search for or see posts from. Im a member of a couple of those (not Pink related) and they work really well.

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:05 PM
Little_Peculiar

What shall we name our love child?

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:08 PM
cervin

quote:
What shall we name our love child?
that is a good question

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:18 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
that is a good question
Id like something that hints that its been updated, that its "so fresh" and modern. Yet cool and kinda funny.

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:21 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Id like something that hints that its been updated, that its "so fresh" and modern. Yet cool and kinda funny.
Should just name it Anna. But that might not represent everyone.

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:22 PM
Little_Peculiar

Should include mutiny.

Ah well ill put that away for today, i want to play sims.

Old Post 05-26-2014 06:49 PM
purple18

quote:
Yeah for sure, i want a closed group that you cant search for or see posts from. Im a member of a couple of those (not Pink related) and they work really well.
a few Xena ones slipped through the filter, just sayin'

Old Post 05-26-2014 08:44 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
a few Xena ones slipped through the filter, just sayin'
Haha well those groups are open i think, all my friends can see what i comment and like there. Quite annoying that you cant just turn that off so that it doesnt come up in others news feeds. I think friends can hide it or unfollow or something but i myself cant stop it. Dislike

Old Post 05-26-2014 09:17 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

Re: This forum has become very bizarre to me.

To be honest, idk. Seems like there have been ghosts around here for some time... Not sure what's going on.

I agree, I want to have titles like kings, queens, jokers and such. WOuld be pretty awesome (ps can I become queen? lol jk :P)

I'm thinking ppl know this forum and come back, because its her first original message board. And its also the truth about love you know.
Happy to see you're back Kathy! (:
Dunno if you remember me, but I used to be a reeeeeeeeal spammer back in the days.. trolz. I mean, I was a real badass for being thrown outta here in 2008. I'm sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I went and looked at all the moderator profiles and none of them have even posted this year. Do they even check on us?

The background has changed with every album but the forum features have all stayed the same for the 10 years I've been on this forum.

Still no level's go past "triple platinum record level". If I was in charge of this forum I would have added more levels years ago.

The same sticky's have been sticky's for way too sticky long.

I know there's that other forum, so how do people find this place?

Not complain or anything I've just found all this to be a little weird. Cool kinda weird though.

Old Post 05-26-2014 10:59 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

we should definitely make our own fb group...but we can't call it anna most of us are already friends on fb. so adding people from here would be the easy part.

Old Post 05-27-2014 12:07 AM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
we should definitely make our own fb group...but we can't call it anna most of us are already friends on fb. so adding people from here would be the easy part.
lmao that'd be awesome!

Let's make it our own lil crazy gang of awezum freaks, I mean idk. Family. <3

Old Post 05-27-2014 12:57 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote